Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Try Conway!

Comment

Huge physically try by irish monsters... Jordan Larmour pulls the ball out the arms of a samoan forward, gives the ball to Keith Earls, McGrath gives to Joey and Andy scores... The Leprechauns have striked!
      The Scots (originally Irish, but by now Scotch) were at this time inhabiting Ireland, having driven the Irish (Picts) out of Scotland; while the Picts (originally Scots) were now Irish (living in brackets) and vice versa. It is essential to keep these distinctions clearly in mind (and verce visa).

Comment

Originally posted by RichardP View Post

CJ has been absolutely immense, all the bull**** talk about others replacing him should end.
        I don't think anyone was saying he should be dropped. They were saying that Conan should be in the backrow with him.

Comment

My MOTM: Joey’s boots. So gawrjuss!

Comment

Weather looks grand over there
            Gwan Joe!!

Comment

Originally posted by In Joe we trust View Post

I don't think anyone was saying he should be dropped. They were saying that Conan should be in the backrow with him.
              That’s not what they were saying before the tournament. That talk only started after the Wales game. Prior to that it was all about Conan being the “form 8”.

Comment

Originally posted by In Joe we trust View Post

‘They’ would be wrong. CJ is a far better player.

Comment

14 man defence working well
                  Gwan Joe!!

Comment

So happy they didn't score. Certain Samoans acting the maggot in this game.

Comment

Jesus, how McGrath got in ahead of Marmion or Cooney is beyond me.

Comment

Gonna win the bloody tournament you know. #WorldDomination
                        Commemorate Nevin Spence here -
                        http://www.mycharity.ie/event/munste..._nevin_spence/

Comment

What happens with Aki now, is there an automatic suspension from subsequent games for receiving a red or is that subject to review?
                          Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Big test of Joe’s selection next week. Will he drop Larmour after that?

Comment

Originally posted by mr chips View Post
                              What happens with Aki now, is there an automatic suspension from subsequent games for receiving a red or is that subject to review?
                              3 weeks seemingly unless it's it's appealed
                              "Some people don't know their easy lives... I wouldn't be so ungrateful" - Fiacre Ryan - #AutismAndMe

Comment

Couldn't ask for a much better way for that to go.

Game plan became much more limited, but understandably enough.

CJ, Furlong and Murray (couple of loose ones aside) back in form massively, and Sexton's sharpest game in a long while too. Larmour simply has to start. Big calls over Henshaw v Farrell and Stockdale v Conway. The later two are the form calls there.
                                "There are probably more annoying things than being hectored about African development by a wealthy Irish rock star in a cowboy hat, but I can't think of one at the moment"

Paul Theroux

Comment

Working...
                                X