Ireland v Russia 3/10 11.15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmmmmm. that was...... workmanlike?
    The only difference between me and a madman is that I'm not mad.
    - Salvador Dali (1904-1989)

Comment

Originally posted by Upfront_1979 View Post

Dublin tops Chicago for me
      and that as well!
      I am the million man.

Comment

That was shocking - all these players who should be trying to get into the QF team apart from Ruddock didn't really impress.

Comment

Originally posted by redherring View Post
          Samoa on the handicap is worth a fiver
          Only they'll have no players left by the time they get to us! :)

Comment

Originally posted by In Joe we trust View Post
            That was shocking - all these players who should be trying to get into the QF team apart from Ruddock didn't really impress.
            I thought Stander and Killer had great games
            "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Do you think he replaces Earls or Stockdale?
              Easy - keep both and play Conway at fullback. He's the best FB in the squad.

Erse end of nowhere

Comment

Do you think he replaces Earls or Stockdale?
                Personally I wouldn’t put Conway on the wing, I would move him to full back.

Comment

How the hell do the Kobe Steelers play their home games in this stadium?

Comment

Originally posted by Waterfordlad View Post

And earls

Comment

We scored off a power play in first minute and then a grubber kick after turnover ball after 10 mins, says it all.
                      \"Only Pienaar, Botha and Ferris would be in contention for a place on our first 15. That\'s a fact.\" - Tickettout\'s take on Ulster April 2011.

Comment

Hard enough to pick positives from that display ,if we continue in that form we will beat Samoa and get hockeyed in 1/4 final by whoever we meet.
                        we are always capable of one off displays but 3 one off displays in a row is looking well beyond us at the moment .

Comment

Originally posted by Waterfordlad View Post

Stander is in the QF team though anyway and Killer will be in the 23 at the least.

I don't think Scannell did enough to replace Best or even guarantee he is ahead of Cronin
                          Ryan, Kleyn didn't do enough to make the 23
                          Larmour didn't do enough to play 15
                          Aki was poor and might be lucky that Farrell/Henshaw are injured.

Comment

It's hard to believe that we're now looking at missing Leavy, SOB, Conan, Murphy from our backrow options

Comment

Stander is in the QF team though anyway and Killer will be in the 23 at the least.

I don't think Scannell did enough to replace Best or even guarantee he is ahead of Cronin
                              Ryan, Kleyn didn't do enough to make the 23
                              Larmour didn't do enough to play 15
                              Aki was poor and might be lucky that Farrell/Henshaw are injured.
                              I don't know if we should be looking at individuals; why do half the players look surprised when they get the ball? We follow up a line break with a pass to a static forward who slows the whole thing down and lets the opposition regroup. No attacking plan of any note

Comment

It's hard to believe that we're now looking at missing Leavy, SOB, Conan, Murphy from our backrow options
                                Why is that hard to believe given our style?
                                \"Only Pienaar, Botha and Ferris would be in contention for a place on our first 15. That\'s a fact.\" - Tickettout\'s take on Ulster April 2011.

Comment

Working...
                                X