No announcement yet.

Ireland v Russia 3/10 11.15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's the middle of the day and yet I am genuinely struggling to stay awake watching this, CJ's break aside.
    Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Munster players doing everything they can but these Leinster and Ulster lads keep fecking up. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
        Why are people surprised? Ireland under Joe have never been great at coming from behind, never been good at off the cuff. The game has moved toward looser play for the last 18 months, and we are still in the grip of a control freak.

Hit Ireland a belt and they dont know what to do, ask England, Japan and now the muckiest side in the competition
        Its that type of move that leads me to believe that they are holding something back. Wishful thinking I know.

Comment

Originally posted by In Joe we trust View Post
          Stander is so much more dangerous when he passes the ball more often.
          Yeah those non-Munster replacements have really improved things

Comment

Originally posted by In Joe we trust View Post
            How the f*ck are we getting in trouble in the scrum against a Russian team?
            And the Leinster front row give away a penalty at the scrum...

Comment

Originally posted by Munsterboy View Post
              Munster players doing everything they can but these Leinster and Ulster lads keep fecking up. ;)
              Not the time!

Comment

There is no way Furlong gets done by Russian prop unless he is just leaning into the scrum

Comment

whats frustrating is i'm 100% certain we will raise our game for a T1 opponent but we just can't seem to dispatch teams below that level as comfortably as we should.
                  The only difference between me and a madman is that I'm not mad.
                  - Salvador Dali (1904-1989)

Comment

There seems to be general confusion about how to capitalise on a line-break.

Comment

Originally posted by Upfront_1979 View Post
                      why do we look so desparate? we are cruising 28-0 but playing like its a 3 point gap??? if everyone just relaxed a bit we would have another 3-4 tries easy
                      Remember Eddies RWC when they ground themselves to dust in their own skulls?

I fear this is happening again
                      I am the million man.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenny View Post
                        There seems to be general confusion about how to capitalise on a line-break.
                        I posted that before donal lenihan said it

Comment

Henderson has now coughed up the ball four times...and Larmour aimlessly kicks it away

Comment

It's like watching the worst of Munster from the last 3 seasons. Brilliant in getting up to the 22 and then clueless how to finish it
                            When things go wrong, blame McGahan

Comment

hendo put vaseline on his hands by mistake it looks like
                              The only difference between me and a madman is that I'm not mad.
                              - Salvador Dali (1904-1989)

Comment

Have these lads just met each other? Lines of running are all over the place!

Comment

Working...
                                X