• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harsh call for a fwd pass that

Comment

McGrath is not up to it at this level

Comment

Ireland making heavy weather of this, despite the third try there.
        "I don't believe in fairytales," O'Connell once told me, "even though it feels like I've been lucky enough to live through a few. However it ends, I'll feel lucky."
        Donald McRae, Guardian Rugby, October 2015

Comment

The Castleconnell man once again goes into battle for ireland. How anyone could think he is replaceable with a namby pamby like Conan is beyond me.

Hes tough as flint.
          I am the million man.

Comment

Ruddock playing well and deserved that

Comment

This is workmanlike as opposed to impressive.

We might see the backs playing a bit in the second half.

Comment

This is very scrappy from Ireland

Comment

Originally posted by RichardP View Post
                  This is very scrappy from Ireland
                  ITV said there have been 65 handling errors in the two other games played in this stadium; that is a massive number and lends some context to Ireland’s handling issues. Thought that was a very good half myself. The injury to Murphy is a nuisance.

Comment

He's overran the pass twice, once supporting Conway and once supporting Earls. Made no attempt to get behind the man with the ball

Comment

Originally posted by lawrence View Post
                      This is workmanlike as opposed to impressive.

We might see the backs playing a bit in the second half.
                      Very slippy ball and surface. Wouldn't want to chuck it around too much out there, or make too much work for ourselves. Territory, possession and energy conservation are the key.

All we need is the four tries and a clean bill of health.

Comment

Scannell busy in the loose.
                        \"Only Pienaar, Botha and Ferris would be in contention for a place on our first 15. That\'s a fact.\" - Tickettout\'s take on Ulster April 2011.

Comment

Marmion is a better SH and has done the job in some huge wins against England and NZ. Didn't really understand what McGrath did to deserve this and still not seeing it. He's very ordinary out there.

Comment

Luckily for Kearney he just about made it for his try, with a clean two man overlap on the outside. He just had to hand that ball to Ringrose for a run in.
                            Ireland need to up the tempo in the second half - they should be humping a team like Russia off the park.
                            Erse end of nowhere

Comment

Originally posted by Munsterboy View Post

Marmion is a better SH and has done the job in some huge wins against England and NZ. Didn't really understand what McGrath did to deserve this and still not seeing it. He's very ordinary out there.
                              Fully agree, and i would also say Cooney is a better and more versatile half-back

Comment

Originally posted by Talking Sense View Post
                                Scannell busy in the loose.
                                And very solid line out work, one odd one, their line out throws looked crooked several times, graces has been kind. John Ryan very effective too, and Conway/earls look dangerous every time they get the ball and hungry for work. Try aside (and he nearly dropped it) Rob is playing within himself.

Comment

Working...
                                X