Japan v Ireland, 08.15, Sat 28 Sept

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rathbaner View Post

The margin against Scotland was +24. If ireland as as accurate in attack and as cohesive in defence as they were against Scotland, then I cant see anything other than a trouncing for Japan. Incredible to be writing this but I think Ireland are as good as we suspect they may be.
    Ah now Lads-- REPORTED
    "Fineen Wycherley was everywhere. When I watched this video back late on Saturday night I half expected to look up from my laptop to find him in my kitchen ' TRK Nov 3rd 2019 following Cardiff v Munster

Comment

13-34
      Gwan Joe!!

Comment

Leinsterfans have Jack Conan's world cup in jeopardy on the strength of Greg Feek's comments on RTE
        Gwan Joe!!

Comment

Originally posted by ustix View Post
          Leinsterfans have Jack Conan's world cup in jeopardy on the strength of Greg Feek's comments on RTE
          Must have been Tadhg who stood on his foot then
          "Fineen Wycherley was everywhere. When I watched this video back late on Saturday night I half expected to look up from my laptop to find him in my kitchen ' TRK Nov 3rd 2019 following Cardiff v Munster

Comment

Jordon pulled from Leinster game at last minute according to TV- showed him standing in team areas, but no sign of suitcases. Could they send Cooney instead?

Comment

Just confirmed that Jordi is on standby to fly to Japan and that is why he was pulled form tonight's game. Terrible luck for Jack Conan

Comment

Originally posted by jagawayagain View Post
                Jordon pulled from Leinster game at last minute according to TV- showed him standing in team areas, but no sign of suitcases. Could they send Cooney instead?
                Ulster cough Ulster

Comment

Originally posted by FORWARD.... View Post

Ulster cough Ulster
                  Indeed- I am watching the Ulster game... was my mouth out, no way joe would show favouritism. I presume TOD is still turning out tomorrow?

Comment

Murphy has never let Ireland down.
                    Must be some challenge to the handful of players left at home that are likely to be called up.
                    Shame for Conan
                    Gwan Joe!!

Comment

Jordi is a better and tougher player than Conan imo

I am the million man.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
                        Jordi is a better and tougher player than Conan imo
                        Conan has improved, and Jordi is an honest grafter, but, let's face it, neither of them is anything special.
                        Erse end of nowhere

Comment

Gwan Jackie Carty!
                          Gwan Joe!!

Comment

Not saying we will win by 30+ but if we don’t then I’d say the likelihood of beating SA or ABs is questionable.

Comment

Japan are respect ing the offside line
                              Gwan Joe!!

Comment

Lots of blocking and obstruction so far

Comment

Working...
                                X