Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warm up 2. The brits. Today 3pm on Murdock TV.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lawrence View Post

It’s newstalk, radio for inside the M50, quinny knows who’s paying his wages.
    Yup. It’s a stipulation in his contract. Thanks Rob is beloved by the great and the good of Dublin, and there is a giant conspiracy to ensure that he continues to play for Ireland.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabb1tts Jump View Post

Yup. It’s a stipulation in his contract. Thanks Rob is beloved by the great and the good of Dublin, and there is a giant conspiracy to ensure that he continues to play for Ireland.
      That’s harsh, clearly he is there on form.

Comment

Originally posted by lawrence View Post

That’s harsh, clearly he is there on form.
        I’d say Rob’s a great man to fill in a form. Looks like a fella with nice neat handwriting and he’d stay inside the lines too.

Those skills, combined with a haircut you could set your watch by, will serve him well in a career in the civil service when he finally retires after the 2023 RWC.

Comment

Originally posted by Munsterboy View Post

I’d say Rob’s a great man to fill in a form. Looks like a fella with nice neat handwriting and he’d stay inside the lines too.

Those skills, combined with a haircut you could set your watch by, will serve him well in a career in the civil service when he finally retires after the 2023 RWC.
          He will be the first Irish legend with 200 caps and I can’t wait for his testimonial then, presumably the double World Cup winning England team will provide the opposition.

Comment

Working...
          X