Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Japan lucky there.

Comment

I don't think Japan have it in them to win today but at least they're putting up a fight. 11-3 50min

Comment

South Africa look just as boring to watch as that other team in green...
        Believe.

Comment

Unplayable me hole

Comment

You don't often see Pollard miss those.

Comment

TBH While I want Japan to win, tHere is a ridiculous number of Japanese players at the SA side of the ruck. It is cynical as hell and if we did it Wayne would blow us off the park.

Comment

Japan tiring....excellent defensive game from South Africa ......saying that is a sign of how far Japan have come.

Comment

Delighted that Japan have made a game of this, but SA are strangling them. I can't see how they win this. They've squeezed the life out of Japan.
                  "We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven into an age of unreason if we dig deep into our history and remember we are not descended from fearful men" Edward R Murrow

"Little by little, we have been brought into the present condition in which we are able neither to tolerate the evils from which we suffer, nor the remedies we need to cure them." - Livy

"I think that progress has been made by two flames that have always been burning in the human heart. The flame of anger against injustice and the flame of hope that you can build a better world" - Tony Benn

Comment

Poor decision from Barnes there. No way was that high.

Comment

De Klerk has been very good

Comment

Some mauling from SA

Comment

Originally posted by kahalui View Post
                          Poor decision from Barnes there. No way was that high.
                          Yes- bad decision but SA doing exactly to Japan what we should have done- will now pull well clear.

Comment

That was an amazing maul, in fairness. Did we teach Rassie something?

Comment

Christ what an embarrassment of riches

Lood De Jager
                              Eztebeth
                              Snyman
                              Franco Mostert

Then in the back row

Vermuelen
                              PSDT
                              Kolisi
                              Franco Louw
                              I am the million man.