No announcement yet.

RWC 2019 - Other Sides

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Japan are like an NFL side, theres more fellas in front of the ball than behind it
    I am the million man.

Comment

Irish fans singing the fields during Japan-SA.

Comment

Criminal call by Barnes on that tip tackle. That should cost him the final.
        "There are probably more annoying things than being hectored about African development by a wealthy Irish rock star in a cowboy hat, but I can't think of one at the moment"

Paul Theroux

Comment

Originally posted by kahalui View Post
          Irish fans singing the fields during Japan-SA.
          Have they ever heard about keeping the heads down? ****ing embarrassing shower of event junkies.
          "There are probably more annoying things than being hectored about African development by a wealthy Irish rock star in a cowboy hat, but I can't think of one at the moment"

Paul Theroux

Comment

Originally posted by busby View Post

Have they ever heard about keeping the heads down? ****ing embarrassing shower of event junkies.
            Shameful carryon

How dare they enjoy themselves

Hopefully another solid recession puts paid to this embarrassment for a while
            I am the million man.

Comment

IF we are talking about actual embarrassments, Tony Browns flat cap from the Jackie Healy Rae house of paddywhackery is going to take some beating.

He looks like a culchie at a wake after a few whiskeys
              I am the million man.

Comment

Japanese 13 is unreal

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post

Shameful carryon

You can enjoy yourself without constantly seeking attention

Paul Theroux

Comment

Japan a breath of fresh air to this tournament. TBH they are the only breath of fresh air to it

Comment

Take the whistle off Wayne Barnes
                      I am the million man.

Comment

Shameful carryon

Just seems a bit out of place at a Japan-SA game.

Comment

Originally posted by kahalui View Post

Just seems a bit out of place at a Japan-SA game.
                          Was out of place in the wasps toulouse final 15 years ago too.

Being embarrassed at people singing at a rugby match you're watching on TV is a new level for this place I've got to say
                          I am the million man.

Comment

Was out of place in the wasps toulouse final 15 years ago too.

Being embarrassed at people singing at a rugby match you're watching on TV is a new level for this place I've got to say
                            I'm not embarrassed but todays game isn't about Ireland or the fields.

Comment

The crossing that SA got blown for shortly before half time was something Munster were getting caught for all year. Finger prints of Felix there I think. He seems to over complicate the dummy running in his set moves.

Paul Theroux

Comment

What is barnes up to

Comment

Working...
                                X