No announcement yet.

RWC 2019 - Other Sides

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great variety in France's game. Wales let off the hook there.

Ohh there's been some foul play. Vahaamahina red card for elbowing Welsh player when France were in a great position.

What an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
      Let the implosion of les frenchies commence
      Unlike us, at least they play some beautiful rugby before they implode.

Comment

Originally posted by kahalui View Post

Unlike us, at least they play some beautiful rugby before they implode.
        I was just thinkin the same!

I couldnt hack being french, they'd break your heart 6 times a game, fall out with each other and eventually lose
        I am the million man.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post

I was just thinkin the same!

I couldnt hack being french, they'd break your heart 6 times a game, fall out with each other and eventually lose
          They haven't really imploded, it was just an individual brainfart from one of their key players. What an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by kahalui View Post

They haven't really imploded, it was just an individual brainfart from one of their key players. What an idiot.
            Yet! :D
            I am the million man.

Comment

There's a feeling of inevitability about this. I hope France can hold on. Wales have been poor but they'll fancy their chances from here.

Comment

Great work from Huget.

Comment

...and there it is. Frances last 2 scrums have probably cost them the game.

Comment

Looks forward from the strip to me. Wales got lucky there.

Comment

Wales have been sh*te but managed to stay in it. I'd hate to be a French supporter today.

Comment

Ah being 12 points up in a world cup quarter final, getting reduced to 14 men and losing has to figure as some sort of implosion. We used to ask whether the french would show up or not. Now they do both in 80 minutes.
                        "We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven into an age of unreason if we dig deep into our history and remember we are not descended from fearful men" Edward R Murrow

"Little by little, we have been brought into the present condition in which we are able neither to tolerate the evils from which we suffer, nor the remedies we need to cure them." - Livy

"I think that progress has been made by two flames that have always been burning in the human heart. The flame of anger against injustice and the flame of hope that you can build a better world" - Tony Benn

Comment

I can’t help being happy for Dan Biggar

Comment

Gatland and Wales know how to win games.
                            hoping Japan can do it here against south Africa but I have my doubts

Comment

Dodgy that Barnes didn’t look at that

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Swanson View Post
                                Dodgy that Barnes didn’t look at that
                                Was yet another bag of ****e decision. One look at it on the big screen and its a red
                                I am the million man.

Comment

Working...
                                X