No announcement yet.

RWC 2019 - Other Sides

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That’s a very very strong England side. NZ, then them, then probably SA. If we win the thing, we’ll have earned it!

Australia have some fantastic runners but they have to realise they’re not playing 7s. You can’t be that loose against a side like England.

Comment

Originally posted by RED 49 View Post
      Easy enough path to semi final but you can only beat what is put in front of you and England demolished Australia really .
      their pack and bench are really strong ,whoever they play in semi final and I really hope it is us will have their hands full trying to beat them.
      We must have been watching different games; Australia did enough to win it but also did twice as much to lose it. The way Leifano played England would have won if they stayed in the changing rooms - typical Ulsterman.

Comment

Originally posted by Munsterboy View Post
        That’s a very very strong England side. NZ, then them, then probably SA. If we win the thing, we’ll have earned it!

Australia have some fantastic runners but they have to realise they’re not playing 7s. You can’t be that loose against a side like England.
        Australia are not a smart team, and lack rugby nous. They have only one game plan - fling it around and hope for the best. Their sloppy play made it pretty easy for England, but England showed again that they are a hard-nosed team that will be hard to beat.
        Erse end of nowhere

Comment

Fields through the haka

Believe
          I am the million man.

Comment

Hats off to Hansen and them kiwis
            Gwan Joe!!

Comment

All France in the first 5mins. 5-0 poor conversion attempt from Ntamack.

Comment

Brilliant try for France. 12-0 8mins gone

Comment

Jesus. What a start from France.
                  "We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven into an age of unreason if we dig deep into our history and remember we are not descended from fearful men" Edward R Murrow

"Little by little, we have been brought into the present condition in which we are able neither to tolerate the evils from which we suffer, nor the remedies we need to cure them." - Livy

"I think that progress has been made by two flames that have always been burning in the human heart. The flame of anger against injustice and the flame of hope that you can build a better world" - Tony Benn

Comment

Wainwright picks up a loose ball against the run of play and runs in for a try unchallenged. 12-7

Comment

Ten point yellow for Moriarty. Could be the game. Wales lucky that France didn't go to the corner there I think.
                      "We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven into an age of unreason if we dig deep into our history and remember we are not descended from fearful men" Edward R Murrow

"Little by little, we have been brought into the present condition in which we are able neither to tolerate the evils from which we suffer, nor the remedies we need to cure them." - Livy

"I think that progress has been made by two flames that have always been burning in the human heart. The flame of anger against injustice and the flame of hope that you can build a better world" - Tony Benn

Comment

No - he missed. Massive let off.

Comment

19-10 to France. HT They've played some great rugby and probably should have two more tries but Wales are still in it.

Comment

Wales missed 18 tackles in the first half.

Comment

Replacing Ntamack is a huge blow. The kid just glides up the field, and poor Lopez is more of a waddler.
                              I am the million man.

Comment

Let the implosion of les frenchies commence
                                I am the million man.

Comment

Working...
                                X