RWC 2019 - Other Sides

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AwayFromHome View Post
    Finn Russel is a disaster. He is going to knock us out of the HEC group stages.
    Ehhh it's the RWC!!

alas they are just north munster now.......

Comment

SA I think will be looking to put a beating on Japan after the last RWC

Comment

Originally posted by Daithi View Post

Ehhh it's the RWC!!
        He plays for Racing. Scotland have been out of the RWC for the last 10 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by AwayFromHome View Post

He plays for Racing. Scotland have been out of the RWC for the last 10 minutes.
          Nope, they were only out of it at full time. Fact.

Comment

Originally posted by In Joe we trust View Post
            SA I think will be looking to put a beating on Japan after the last RWC
            Japan's style of play COULD cut SA's defense apart and they will not run out of energy to tackle the Saffer boshers.

Comment

Great the game wasn't cancelled, turned out to be a cracker. Well deserved 1st place pool spot for Japan.
              SA by 15pts next weekend.

Comment

its the journey not the destination. Same outcome as if they game had been declared a 0-o draw but what a more satisfactory journey

Comment

Impressive Japan. Refreshing style of play.
                  And as long as they are allowed to live offside and torpedo into every single ruck, they can challenge anyone!
                  Good things happen to those who wait, though mostly much too late.

Comment

Originally posted by kahalui View Post
                    Great the game wasn't cancelled, turned out to be a cracker. Well deserved 1st place pool spot for Japan.
                    SA by 15pts next weekend.
                    I fear so......not sure Japan can keep it going. Big game for South Africa, they have a score to settle and plenty of motivation

Comment

What odds would you have got on Japan beating two Tier 1 sides to top the group. And what can you say about Scotland and that second half...
                      Well personally I’d say **** them!! Scurrilous toerags voted against our World Cup Bid!! I for one welcome our new Japanese overlords
                      Con Artist

Comment

Originally posted by ephileth View Post
                        Impressive Japan. Refreshing style of play.
                        And as long as they are allowed to live offside and torpedo into every single ruck, they can challenge anyone!
                        wonder who will ref the quarter.

Comment

Originally posted by Valencia View Post
                          What odds would you have got on Japan beating two Tier 1 sides to top the group. And what can you say about Scotland and that second half...
                          Well personally I’d say **** them!! Scurrilous toerags voted against our World Cup Bid!! I for one welcome our new Japanese overlords
                          A timely reminder on that Scottish behaviour.

Comment

Originally posted by Valencia View Post
                            Ha,ha... excellent!!

P.s. I love the bows when they leave the pitch too - great decorum!!

Comment

Cracker of a game. I don't care that this result gives us one less day of recovery. I wrote this four years ago when Japan beat South Africa and it pleases me greatly to say once again ...

NIPPON ABÚ!!

Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Originally posted by Yatenga View Post

I fear so......not sure Japan can keep it going. Big game for South Africa, they have a score to settle and plenty of motivation
                                I think that, no matter how well Japan have played or that they beat them four years ago, the Boks will be complacent. They will assume they can out muscle them.

They may not be ready for the pace at which Japan play, their ability to keep going for 80 minutes, and the surprising physicality of their pack.

You never know!

Comment

Working...
                                X