No announcement yet.

RWC 2019 - Other Sides

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, that’s the game I’d say. Japan are just getting stronger and Scotland can’t cope.

Puts our performance against them in perspective. They’re a fecking good team. They’ll give the Boks a game.

Comment

That'll be the end of Townsend as coach anyway.

Appalling RWC campaign
      I am the million man.

Comment

What a privilege to watch Japan play rugby like this. It's just exhilarating.

So it's 28-7 after 47 mins. ITV commentator: "Scotland have to beat Japan by more than 7 points and score 4 tries. They did it against England". Co-commentator: "I think that could be quite difficult"
        Last edited by blackwarrior; 13th-October-2019, 12:14.
        "I don't believe in fairytales," O'Connell once told me, "even though it feels like I've been lucky enough to live through a few. However it ends, I'll feel lucky."
        Donald McRae, Guardian Rugby, October 2015

Comment

5-2 Scotland we go out right?

Comment

Originally posted by Yatenga View Post
            No - we come 2nd and Scotland are out

Comment

Originally posted by Yatenga View Post
              Nope ,we are in 1/4 finals, we have 16 points

Comment

Honnestly... Russell is exesperating.
                The Scots (originally Irish, but by now Scotch) were at this time inhabiting Ireland, having driven the Irish (Picts) out of Scotland; while the Picts (originally Scots) were now Irish (living in brackets) and vice versa. It is essential to keep these distinctions clearly in mind (and verce visa).

Comment

Scots back in it ,2nd half v England revisited

Comment

Originally posted by In Joe we trust View Post

No - we come 2nd and Scotland are out
                    Yes - we go through on head to head.
                    "I don't believe in fairytales," O'Connell once told me, "even though it feels like I've been lucky enough to live through a few. However it ends, I'll feel lucky."

Comment

This said, and beyond all the qualities they show, the way they contest in the scrums is more than doubtfull and at least indulgently reffed....
                      The Scots (originally Irish, but by now Scotch) were at this time inhabiting Ireland, having driven the Irish (Picts) out of Scotland; while the Picts (originally Scots) were now Irish (living in brackets) and vice versa. It is essential to keep these distinctions clearly in mind (and verce visa).

Comment

Originally posted by blackwarrior View Post

Yes - we go through on head to head.
                        No. We're six points ahead of Scotland, they can't catch us.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Gibson View Post

No. We're six points ahead of Scotland, they can't catch us.
                          Correct. We don't even need the head-to-head - we've been qualified since yesterday. But the ITV commentators saying even now that Scotland can finish level on points with Ireland - great research.

Comment

Originally posted by JN.Allezdax.com View Post
                            This said, and beyond all the qualities they show, the way they contest in the scrums is more than doubtfull and at least indulgently reffed....
                            And this ref has reverted to ignoring their very questionable clear outs too. They’re flying in off their feet, coming in from the side etc.

Their game is entirely based on quick ruck ball. If they were reffed a little more harshly it might slow their roll.

Comment

Scots need 15 unanswered points in 14 mins or they are gone

Comment

Finn Russel is a disaster. He is going to knock us out of the HEC group stages.

Comment

Working...
                                X