RWC 2019 - Other Sides

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Daithi View Post

Maybe a penalty for reckless play but it was head on head accidental on a dipping player, ref saw it as he, Grey, trying to make a good tackle & an accidental clash of heads ensued.

can't decide myself tbh...
    I thought it was a very good call. Grey was low and it was only because the Japanese player dropped at the last second that their heads clashed. It still wasn’t a high tackle.

Comment

another cracking try
      The only difference between me and a madman is that I'm not mad.
      - Salvador Dali (1904-1989)

Comment

Irresistible at the moment.

Sent from my COL-L29 using Tapatalk

Comment

i am really looking forward to Japan v SA qrtr

Comment

Excepted a few minutes at the beginning, the Scots had nothing from the game. Very deserved leading for spectacular Japaneses.
            The Scots (originally Irish, but by now Scotch) were at this time inhabiting Ireland, having driven the Irish (Picts) out of Scotland; while the Picts (originally Scots) were now Irish (living in brackets) and vice versa. It is essential to keep these distinctions clearly in mind (and verce visa).

Comment

Giddy fcuking up.......
              Pardon my Japanese...
              He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

Wonderful to watch Japan play.

Comment

It beginning to look a lot like New Zealand.

Comment

Originally posted by Piquet View Post
                    It beginning to look a lot like New Zealand.
                    yes, Japan do look a lot like NZ. All out attack

Comment

Originally posted by Munsterboy View Post
                      Japan penalised for “in from the side” is interesting, and could spell trouble for them. They were let away with murder against us but this ref is obviously watching for it.
                      He’s missed an awful lot of side entries from Japan. Still, happy to see the scots getting frustrated and losing even if it means we have to play NZ

Comment

Brilliant match...Japan excellent, really excellent, the running of their outside backs shows Ireland & many sides how to attack....

Alas, this means facing NZ & 1 less day of recovery/prep....
                        Not good for us.

P.s but good enuf for the sneaky scots!! :))

alas they are just north munster now.......

Comment

This is beautiful stuff. Japan has reduced the game to its very essence - passing skills and speed.
                          Erse end of nowhere

Comment

Hearing rumours that Scotland are considering legal action if this game isn't called off at half-time.

Comment

Hard to see the Scots rescuing this. They will have a cut at them in the second half. They will either get beaten out the gate or come back and make it close

Comment

Magnificent.

Comment

Working...
                                X