Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No mention from Ref/Tmo/commentators...

Comment

Main camera angle at this world cup seems to have been showing passes as forward when they're not, wouldn't think too much of it.
      "There are probably more annoying things than being hectored about African development by a wealthy Irish rock star in a cowboy hat, but I can't think of one at the moment"

Paul Theroux

Comment

jaysus Japan are a joy to watch!!!
        The only difference between me and a madman is that I'm not mad.
        - Salvador Dali (1904-1989)

Comment

Magnifique
          The Scots (originally Irish, but by now Scotch) were at this time inhabiting Ireland, having driven the Irish (Picts) out of Scotland; while the Picts (originally Scots) were now Irish (living in brackets) and vice versa. It is essential to keep these distinctions clearly in mind (and verce visa).

Comment

Absolutely brilliant from Japan.

Sent from my COL-L29 using Tapatalk

Comment

What a try from Japan

Comment

They are a joy to watch... Great comment upfront..
                He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

Japanese hooker is great

Comment

Grey is lucky although did look accidental. would have thought a penalty no YC should be the outcome

Comment

That Hooker needs to go off.

Comment

how is that not a HIA for japan 2 and grey????

Comment

Rewatched it in slow motion, not my opinion.
                          The Scots (originally Irish, but by now Scotch) were at this time inhabiting Ireland, having driven the Irish (Picts) out of Scotland; while the Picts (originally Scots) were now Irish (living in brackets) and vice versa. It is essential to keep these distinctions clearly in mind (and verce visa).

Comment

Originally posted by Upfront_1979 View Post
                            Grey is lucky although did look accidental. would have thought a penalty no YC should be the outcome
                            Maybe a penalty for reckless play but it was head on head accidental on a dipping player, ref saw it as he, Grey, trying to make a good tackle & an accidental clash of heads ensued.

can't decide myself tbh...

alas they are just north munster now.......

Comment

Originally posted by Daithi View Post

Maybe a penalty for reckless play but it was head on head accidental on a dipping player, ref saw it as he, Grey, trying to make a good tackle & an accidental clash of heads ensued.

can't decide myself tbh...
                              yeah i'm not sure either. deffo should be 2 HIA's though

Comment

Scotland are getting nowt from Sir.

Comment

Working...
                                X