Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    England looking pretty good
    Not sure. RC changed game and Argentina have not had much of a chance with Owens as ref. Jury still out for me
    The only difference between me and a madman is that I'm not mad.
    - Salvador Dali (1904-1989)

Comment

England look very assured, never in trouble in this game ,they are dominant in all areas .
      red card killed the hope of any contest really but eng look like they are well primed for a big challenge to win it outright ,they wont be far away I think

Comment

Originally posted by Upfront_1979 View Post

Not sure. RC changed game and Argentina have not had much of a chance with Owens as ref. Jury still out for me
        Watch back their first try, the build up, accuracy and speed of the play was excellent, and that was against 15, it highlights the issues with Argentina's defense but it was excellent play from the orcs.

Comment

Originally posted by Upfront_1979 View Post

I think Nigel has been fine- would have loved to see what Argentina could have done with a full side. Probably as the result of constant scrabbling, they’ve also shipped a few injuries. England never really under that much pressure, have played well, but haven’t pulled up any trees (68 min). Seem to be cruising through their group.

Comment

This non-event from the red card and the France game not mattering for progression has really taken the sting out of England's schedule.

Comment

I thought England were poor enough in the second half. They looked like the team missing a player and weren’t creative at all. SA and NZ won’t be too worried.

Nowell took his try well and is a dangerous impact player
              "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

England look fairly assured in a way we don’t. :(

Comment

Peyper’s interpretation not helping Japan

Comment

The YC has- real pity, but Samoa got carried away after a really good 24 mins. Enjoyable game- not least the possibility of Japan not getting five points.

Comment

YC was super dumb

Comment

Japan are often offside at rucks

Comment

Originally posted by Brenny View Post
                          Japan are often offside at rucks
                          Every team seems to be offside at rucks. Im not sure if they actually are......you would think that refs would be directed to penalize teams if it was as prevalent as it appears.
                          Anybody who sees a psychiatrist would want their head examined. &nb sp;Henry Ford

Comment

Think I know the answer to this but if Japan don't get a PB does that mean that all we need vrs Samoa is a win?

Comment

Originally posted by DABOSS View Post
                              Think I know the answer to this but if Japan don't get a PB does that mean that all we need vrs Samoa is a win?
                              Presumably its fair enough to think that Scotland will get 5 against Russia on Wednesday.

Japan - 14
                              Ireland - 11
                              Scotland - 10

There is one unlikely way we dont qualify, by losing to Samoa with no BP and Japan Scotland Draw.
                              We win and we are in a QF. A BP in the Samoa game wont make any difference to our placing, its all down to who wins the other game.
                              Japan win and we are Second
                              Scotland win and we top the group.
                              Last edited by lawrence; 5th-October-2019, 12:22.

Comment

Fooka wooka. What a time to penalise a crooked feed

Comment

Working...
                                X