No announcement yet.

RWC 2019 - Other Sides

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clear red card there however Barnes is being very slow to give penalties against SA for slowing ball which is driving Italians to frustration. its deffo a red card but Barnes needs to help Italy out a bit by being stricter on SA in the ruck
    The only difference between me and a madman is that I'm not mad.
    - Salvador Dali (1904-1989)

Comment

The red card in the South Africa Italy game was worse than the O'Driscoll incident in the 2005 Lions Tour. The whistle had gone. Should have been a double red.

Comment

what happened?
        He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

forget it, I saw it here.... fcuking idiots.....

He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by i_like_cake View Post
              what happened?
              Thats the video
              https://twitter.com/paulmwatson/stat...Xyvoi_RU7d16Fk

"If all the wild horsemen of the apocalypse came around the corner O'Mahony would charge straight back at them."
              Will Greenwood

Comment

I don’t like that people always stereotype props as big dumb idiots but...

Comment

Originally posted by Munsterboy View Post
                  I don’t like that people always stereotype props as big dumb idiots but...
                  There may be no ‘i’ in team,
                  but there are two in idiot.

Comment

Argentina, man down, competing well, but occasional brain fart really costs them. 15-3 at half time, Farrell has missed 4 kicks.

Comment

Manu lucky not to get YC but Argentina have been stupid as well
                      The only difference between me and a madman is that I'm not mad.
                      - Salvador Dali (1904-1989)

Comment

Originally posted by jagawayagain View Post
                        Argentina, man down, competing well, but occasional brain fart really costs them. 15-3 at half time, Farrell has missed 4 kicks.
                        Surprised he didn’t go for a HIA after the hit he took.

Billy going down for treatment is a worry for them, he has been flogged to fcuk in the last couple
                        of months, his first two possessions were knock ons, and he is starting to look tired. If they get a good lead then he should be taken off.

Comment

Originally posted by lawrence View Post

Surprised he didn’t go for a HIA after the hit he took.

Billy going down for treatment is a worry for them, he has been flogged to fcuk in the last couple
                          of months, his first two possessions were knock ons, and he is starting to look tired. If they get a good lead then he should be taken off.
                          They say Billy needs (and wants) to play, apparently it’s rugby, eat, sleep. Keeping him playing keeps the food bills lower.

Comment

Ford having an armchair ride and will now take Argentina apart. Red card killed them.

Comment

Originally posted by jagawayagain View Post

They say Billy needs (and wants) to play, apparently it’s rugby, eat, sleep. Keeping him playing keeps the food bills lower.
                              Wait till he gets injured and they have to entertain him.

Comment

England looking pretty good

Comment

Working...
                                X