No announcement yet.

RWC 2019 - Other Sides

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still can't believe that "tackle" against SA was deemed legal. Would be a red card at this RWC.

Comment

Indeed! Mind boggling!

Comment

Just installed acestream on the phone and joined KT's stream as was watching on French TV but the commentary team on TF1(who only show the RWC and never any other rugby) were annoying me with their sycophantic drooling over the ABs. ITV commentary team not much better. Jesus, Canada are 22nd in the world, of course the ABs are going to play well. Cool your jets FFS. Rant over!

Comment

Players look like they just stepped out of the shower. ABs just knocked on in goal and then in midfield under no pressure whatsoever. Maybe not the smartest decision to hold a RWC in a country during monsoon season.

Comment

Originally posted by lilleexile View Post
            Players look like they just stepped out of the shower. ABs just knocked on in goal and then in midfield under no pressure whatsoever. Maybe not the smartest decision to hold a RWC in a country during monsoon season.
            I think todays match is being played on Kyushu. They don't have much of a dry season there.
            He's a guy who gets up at six o'clock in the morning regardless of what time it is.

Comment

The All blacks could easily have had another 5 Try’s if they weren’t playing in such slippery conditions.

Comment

Fiji got a 45-10 BP win over Georgia to basically qualify for 2023 barring any crazy results. The Uruguay defeat killed any chances of making the QF. They may be a dangerous opponent for the Welsh who need a max 7 points to top their pool.
                Last edited by neill_m; 3rd-October-2019, 08:30.

Comment

Originally posted by neill_m View Post
                  Fiji got a 45-10 BP win over Georgia to basically qualify for 2023 barring any crazy results. The Uruguay defeat killed any chances of making the QF. They may be a dangerous opponent for the Welsh who need a max 7 points to top their pool.
                  Whats that about qualifying for the 2023 world cup?
                  top 3 in each group qualify?
                  He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

Originally posted by i_like_cake View Post

Yup, top 3 in each group automatic for 2023.

Comment

Originally posted by neill_m View Post
                      Fiji don’t have a kicker, Wales will be fine if they keep it tight.

Comment

Originally posted by i_like_cake View Post

We have a good chance

Comment

Barnes with some dodgy decisions against the Italians, they're 10-3 down after 25min.

Comment

SA maul one over. 17-3... tough game for Italy now.

Comment

South Africa not looking like world beaters here to be honest.
                              The only difference between me and a madman is that I'm not mad.
                              - Salvador Dali (1904-1989)

Comment

Originally posted by Upfront_1979 View Post
                                South Africa not looking like world beaters here to be honest.
                                Italy are trying to go through them, which is easier said than done. Variety in attack and more kicks/chips over the top may be what's needed against this SA defense.

Comment

Working...
                                X