No announcement yet.

RWC 2019 - Other Sides

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The NZH is not pleased with Mr Garcès's performance in Perth.

Comment

Arg-SA on now. 7-0 5mins

Comment

Good contest. Loads of communication from both sides, especially the Pumas. Every comment is getting picked up on Poites ref mic.

Comment

SA looking seriously impressive, giving the Pumas a right hammering now. 13-46

Comment

SA wins the rugby championship for the first time in 10 years.

Comment

Faf de Klerk is a great SH, but Jantjies looks even better. He's a constant threat around the fringes.

Ire will have to find some serious form if they're going to be in with a shout of outperforming either SA or NZ. I'm assuming we'll make it out of the pool, but you never know.

Comment

Originally posted by kahalui View Post
                SA looking seriously impressive, giving the Pumas a right hammering now. 13-46

Physically they look in great condition. Blew Argentina away. Arg were very poor.

I wonder if rassie is going too hard too early. Many of these players have played a European season, then straight into the rugby championship, then go to the world cup. Their 1/4 match is not until October 20th, over 2 months away. Munster fell away at the end of the season when he was in charge.

​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by dropkick View Post

Physically they look in great condition. Blew Argentina away. Arg were very poor.

I wonder if rassie is going too hard too early. Many of these players have played a European season, then straight into the rugby championship, then go to the world cup. Their 1/4 match is not until October 20th, over 2 months away. Munster fell away at the end of the season when he was in charge.

​​​​
                  They've got a lot of strength in depth and only have one big game in their pool, so managing players fitness/energy levels shouldn't cause issues.

Comment

The welsh firsts are in the process of getting a hiding by a mostly second string English side. 14-0 offer 15 mins.

Comment

Brilliant individual try from Davies.

Comment

Courtney Lawes the best tackler in world rugby.. Well according to Sky

Comment

Wales back in this. Impressive response.

Comment

Wales first loss in 15 games. Strong performance from England.

Comment

Originally posted by i_like_cake View Post
                              They are now, technically...
                              And deserved..
                              Not any more.

Comment

I realise this is probably My pre World cup Irish rugby fan pessimism kicking in but everyone else looks to be in better shape than us with the possible exception of Argie . I know I should wait til the full team is playing but the lack of urgency and accuracy yesterday following on from the way we finished 6 N looks sadly familiar to me . See ye in Twickenham in affortnight !

Comment

Working...
                                X