Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by In Joe we trust View Post

Unlike us who kick a penalty away rather than taking the points
    Yeah, it was arrogant. We thought we'd be able to rack up a score before HT.

Comment

Wales, Aus serving up a classic......8-10 wales 29 mins
      Anybody who sees a psychiatrist would want their head examined. &nb sp;Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post

MOAR NOIZE!:

Cheika volunteered to speak about the issue at the start of his team media conference. “There has been some chat about the players not being told about the framework: the judge put it in there. I want to make a couple of points. The framework is for referees, not the players, and used to decide whether there are red or yellow cards in a game. In my view, the officials in this tournament are using that framework very well.

“Second, our players are coached to tackle around the middle where they can dislodge the ball. We do not need the framework to tell them how to tackle. I am not sure where that is coming from and I do not know why it was put in the judgement.

“Reece was nervous while giving his evidence. There are people starving out there but they flew a QC over. When people are asking you questions and you have done nothing wrong you are nervous and may not have answers to all the questions on the top of your tongue. We thought we would just mention it. People are making a point about us so we thought we would make one back – a bit of tennis.

“I do not know why they did it. I do not particularly want to talk about this today because there is a part of it which is us versus everyone else. We know that and we are not going to let it derail us. We will suck it up and get focused on what is important – the match on Sunday. We are not going to let them get to us. We will concentrate on our footy and do our best for Australia.”

“It will be up to Reece predominantly,” said Cheika. “We will see what he reckons and go from there. We have talked about it with the players. No one believes that what Reece did met the red card threshold because of the framework they have in place.”

The man is one of the most insufferable arses in the sport
        I cannot abide the man. I want Australia to lose each and every time they play.

Comment

Any chance we can bring Liam Williams to munster...
          He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

Shaping up to be a great match. Teams very evenly matched, and both have a cutting edge.

Wales have started strongly, but I have a feeling that Oz have another gear here.
            "We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven into an age of unreason if we dig deep into our history and remember we are not descended from fearful men" Edward R Murrow

"Little by little, we have been brought into the present condition in which we are able neither to tolerate the evils from which we suffer, nor the remedies we need to cure them." - Livy

"I think that progress has been made by two flames that have always been burning in the human heart. The flame of anger against injustice and the flame of hope that you can build a better world" - Tony Benn

Comment

Cheika’s thuggery is rubbing off on Hooper, it really will not end well being bolshy with Inspector Clouseau. Gwan the Wale!!!!!

Comment

Cheika will be losing it. Great pace from Davies.

Comment

Have to say: I don't like either Australia or Wales very much, but absolutely delighted with Wales winning this match! Patchell is some player.
                  Believe.

Comment

Auz 8 Wales 23 that's some first half from Wales

Comment

Australia have a terrible attitude and that is all down to Cheika’s constant whinging. Michael Lynagh is exasperated with it on ITV.

Comment

This is a great game. Wales are going to struggle as the game wears on.

Comment

You can't but admire Aus players never say die attitude. Great comeback.

Comment

Australia powering back into game now Wales on backfoot

Comment

Massive step up from Oz in the second half.
                              "We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven into an age of unreason if we dig deep into our history and remember we are not descended from fearful men" Edward R Murrow

"Little by little, we have been brought into the present condition in which we are able neither to tolerate the evils from which we suffer, nor the remedies we need to cure them." - Livy

"I think that progress has been made by two flames that have always been burning in the human heart. The flame of anger against injustice and the flame of hope that you can build a better world" - Tony Benn

Comment

Wow... What a, game....
                                He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

Working...
                                X