X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Waterfordlad View Post

Speaking of grammar:

You’re highly intelligent

Wait... unless you ... did it on purpose??!
    I think that might have been hi's intent. But who know's.
    Erse end of nowhere

Comment

Originally posted by Munsterboy View Post

Ah here, now you’re just doing it to annoy me.
      Getting all close and personal and talking about annoying you while talking about rugby....case proven.

Comment

Whats happened to Vaea Fifita? I see he had a family bereavement recently. Is he out of favour? He was amazing not so long ago at 6 for them.
        Last edited by Talking Sense; 15th-August-2019, 08:37.
        \"Only Pienaar, Botha and Ferris would be in contention for a place on our first 15. That\'s a fact.\" - Tickettout\'s take on Ulster April 2011.

Comment

Originally posted by Cathalsmart View Post

Getting all close and personal and talking about annoying you while talking about rugby....case proven.
          I haven't participated in your discussion of As and Bs and rugby knowledge and fluff and all that eejitry, so I’m not sure what “case” you believe has been “proven”.

You sir, are mental.

Comment

Interesting analysis of the Aus demolition of NZ. No mention of neck rolls though...

https://youtu.be/ewqvTQYvM-0

Comment

Originally posted by Talking Sense View Post
              Whats happened to Vaea Fifita? I see he had a family bereavement recently. Is he out of favour? He was amazing not so long ago at 6 for them.
              By amazing you mean made one amazing run vs Argentina to score a try in 2017 right? There is more to a 6's job than making run's like that as you can see with him rarely starting.

Comment

I haven't participated in your discussion of As and Bs and rugby knowledge and fluff and all that eejitry, so I’m not sure what “case” you believe has been “proven”.

You sir, are mental.
                Why are you getting involved than.

Comment

By amazing you mean made one amazing run vs Argentina to score a try in 2017 right? There is more to a 6's job than making run's like that as you can see with him rarely starting.
                  By amazing I mean being the best ball carrying forward in the world bar none, but feel free to not quote me, I dont want to be added to your list of people you just want to argue with.
                  \"Only Pienaar, Botha and Ferris would be in contention for a place on our first 15. That\'s a fact.\" - Tickettout\'s take on Ulster April 2011.

Comment

Why are you getting involved than.
                    See my earlier post regarding poor punctuation.

They’re apostrophes man, not confetti. You don’t just sprinkle them around at random. There may be children reading your posts. What kind of example are you setting? That way lies anarchy!

Comment

Originally posted by Talking Sense View Post

By amazing I mean being the best ball carrying forward in the world bar none, but feel free to not quote me, I dont want to be added to your list of people you just want to argue with.
                      Which is why he is a regular starter in a position of weakness for NZL right...
                      The All Black brand make's some player's look better than they probably are, some deserve the hype some dont and Fifita definetly falls into the latter category. He hasnt been plagued with injuries and is constantly a run out for the dirt track NZL side which combined with his 12 caps for NZL at the age of 27 would lead me to believe he is probably not the best nor anywhere close. Ask any AB fan and they will tell you the exact same thing, its only other countries fan's that value the AB brand and dont really know that much about rugby that believe someone like Fifita is the best in the world or anywhere near that.
                      I can quote you if I like, deal with it.
                      Last edited by Cathalsmart; Yesterday, 09:44.

Comment

See my earlier post regarding poor punctuation.

They’re apostrophes man, not confetti. You don’t just sprinkle them around at random. There may be children reading your posts. What kind of example are you setting? That way lies anarchy!
                        I. Dont. Give. A. ****.

End of discussion there so unless you have something to add to the original argument than bore off please.

Comment

I. Dont. Give. A. ****.

End of discussion there so unless you have something to add to the original argument than bore off please.
                          *Don’t*

Comment

Hansen drops Owen Franks, Ben Smith and Ioane for this weekend.

Comment

Accusing me of "eelitry" yet you and you're buddy's are the ones resorting to insults instead of actually sticking to the topic, that in itself show's a lack of real insight into the topic discussed & show's weakness.
                              Impressive.

Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
                              Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

*Don’t*
                                Dealt with.

Comment

Working...
                                X