RWC 2019 - Other Sides

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kahalui View Post

Afaik, he has awarded NZ more red cards than all the other refs combined.
    He is in the middle for NZ vs SA on the first weekend of the WC which should add an extra dimension to an already interesting game.

Also on the whistle for our game vs Russia and Wales vs Fiji.

Comment

Originally posted by lawrence View Post

Your highly intelligent.
      I seriously question the knowledge of rugby on this forum, and what is just fluff.

Comment

Originally posted by Cathalsmart View Post

I seriously question the knowledge of rugby on this forum, and what is just fluff.
        Your highly highly intelligent, so much so that now instead of contradicting yourself continually over a series of posts you just contradict yourself in individual posts. The intelligence of your South African attack is poor / South African attack is good post above is easily one of your top 5.

Comment

Grand bit of all-round eejitry on the board the past couple of days. Quare stuff! Nothing like a spot of intellectual debate to get the juices flowing.
          Keep 'em coming but beware (or is that bewear?) of getting into a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent.
          Erse end of nowhere

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffy View Post
            Grand bit of all-round eejitry on the board the past couple of days. Quare stuff! Nothing like a spot of intellectual debate to get the juices flowing.
            Keep 'em coming but beware (or is that bewear?) of getting into a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent.
            I’m not so sure, I think the grammar nazis add a certain level of sophistication to the place that can be lacking at times.

Comment

I’m not so sure, I think the grammar nazis add a certain level of sophistication to the place that can be lacking at times.
              I have no problem with the deranged ravings of lunatics like our friend here, so long as they’re correctly punctuated. Really dislike a misplaced apostrophe. Lowers the tone of the forum.

We’re not savages.

Comment

Your highly highly intelligent, so much so that now instead of contradicting yourself continually over a series of posts you just contradict yourself in individual posts. The intelligence of your South African attack is poor / South African attack is good post above is easily one of your top 5.
                And yet you give no example's, sounds like more goalpost moving here. I never said SA's attacked was good above, you are just putting word in my mouth now (what else is knew...)

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffy View Post
                  Accusing me of "eelitry" yet you and you're buddy's are the ones resorting to insults instead of actually sticking to the topic, that in itself show's a lack of real insight into the topic discussed & show's weakness.

Comment

You would know all about nazi's wouldnt you hitler.

Comment

You would know all about nazi's wouldnt you hitler.
                      Capital H for Hitler.

Comment

Capital H for Hitler.
                        Also a capital N for Nazi and a question mark at the end since it is a question

Comment

Originally posted by barryfitz87 View Post

Also a capital N for Nazi and a question mark at the end since it is a question
                          And a full stop at the end of scentences.

Comment

Accusing me of "eelitry" yet you and you're buddy's are the ones resorting to insults instead of actually sticking to the topic, that in itself show's a lack of real insight into the topic discussed & show's weakness.
                            The word was "eejitry" (though "eelitry" has a nice ring to it - sounds a bit slithery), but I did not metion any names, so why on earth would you assume I was talking about you specifically? (My buddy's what?)
                            Erse end of nowhere

Comment

Ah here, now you’re just doing it to annoy me.

Comment

Your highly intelligent.
                                Speaking of grammar:

You’re highly intelligent

Wait... unless you ... did it on purpose??!
                                "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Working...
                                X