Silence at Thomond Park

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Silence at Thomond Park

I never thought the deathly silence for goalkicks at TP could be topped until the one on saturday that greeted Denis Hickie's try on the Big Screen for Leinster. [img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]

Originally posted by popularside

I never thought the deathly silence for goalkicks at TP could be topped until the one on saturday that greeted Denis Hickie's try on the Big Screen for Leinster. [img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]

And speaking of Leinster tries everybody happy with Hickie's pass to Heaslip for his try?
    The early bird catches the worm but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

Comment

People around me wanted Leinster to win.
      Kiva - Loans That Change Lives

Comment

I wanted Leinster to win for 2 reasons:

1/ To avoid them in the q/f if possible. 2 home q/fs' would be ideal. Increases the chance of a home semifinal.

2/ In the event that we screwup and get an away q/f it might be "away" to Leinster. I'd prefer that than away to Agen.

Comment

Originally posted by daveirl
          People around me wanted Leinster to win.

Serves you right for going to Agen [img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Any pub I was in on the way up to the ground was full of fellas shouting on Leinster..slagging themoff as well but certainly not shouting for Agen.

Comment

Originally posted by toomey

Any pub I was in on the way up to the ground was
              full of fellas shouting on Leinster..slagging themoff as well but
              certainly not shouting for Agen.

Exactly as it should be.

Comment

Originally posted by toomey

Any pub I was in on the way up to the ground was full of fellas shouting on Leinster..slagging themoff as well but certainly not shouting for Agen.

When the final-score was announced about10 minutes the match started, there were a few isolated cheers. I suspected that they were the Cardiff supporters.
                Unrepentant Langer

Comment

I wasn't at Thomond but I was shouting for Leinster in my living room.

Comment

Never been to Thomand so I hope the silence is extended to both teams!

Comment

Thomond.

Comment

Anything but a typo!

Comment

Originally posted by danthefan

Never been to Thomand so I hope the silence is extended to both teams!

Your wish will be granted.
                          they call it \'passion\', we call it pride

Comment

Working...
                          X