Cardiff Denis

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cardiff Denis

Some of you who were in Thomond Park last evening will be aware that one of the two Cardiff Blues supporters standing beside me became quite seriously ill just as the teams took to the field.

Just to update anyone interested, Denis spent the night in the Regional Hospital and is still there this morning under observation and monitoring. He is described as comfortable. Billy, his friend who was with him has asked me to thank everyone who helped out with Denis yesterday. To Mrs. Sheahan and another unknown nurse who attended him on the spot,to Chocolat who got the stewards moving to get the Red Cross people in andto the Red Cross who got him out to Dooradoyle, they both say thanks.

Billy is hoping that Denis will be well enough to travel home on the ferry tonight.

Best wishes to Denis for a speedy recovery and safe journey home.
    Hope Not Hate

Comment

Great news and well done Corker and all the other kind people who came to Denis' aid [img]smileys/thumb-up.gif[/img]

I hope he makes a full and speedy recovery.

Comment

Good news

Comment

fair play to all and get well soon Denis
          Frank the Tank is not coming back. OK? That part of me is over, water under the bridge.

Comment

Glad to hear that Denis is makeing a recovery.
            Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

Note to all - don't stand ANYWHERE near Mrs S. She has a "habit" of coming on this sort of thing... When we were driving to Dolan's after the match, we came on a car accident where a girl had been knocked down (she was fine - more of a fright, thank God), and had to come to her rescue.

That's the 4th time Mrs S has come across car accidents...[img]smileys/shock.gif[/img]Think she attracts them!

Glad to hear Denis is doing ok. Tell him we'll see him in Cardiff for the Q/F!!
              The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Hopefully Denis got home ok yesterday evening, they were two nice fellas.
                <a href=\"http://www.xboxlc.com/profile/Ruck_You\" target=\"_blank\">
                http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/sig/default/Ruck%20You.jpg
                </a>

If you’re fat stay in the ruck - Liam Toland

Comment

Hopefully he will be back supporting the Blues shortly..

Comment

Working...
                  X