TOP 14

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by neill_m View Post
    ROG joining up with Jono Gibbes at La Rochelle for next season. 3 year deal.
    Wow- ROG gets around- fantastic opportunity to work with a really top coach. When he graduates from finishing school, he’s going to have some cv.

Comment

Munster head coach after that? Timing would look about right, and he’ll have be pretty experienced at that stage. Will have had the chance to apply what he learned in NZ to a NH side.

Cant say I’m not disappointed he’s not joining us as attack coach right now because I think he’d be perfect, and could be a fantastic influence on Joey and Bill Johnston too.

Comment

Vannes in the S/F of the Pro D2 and closing in on top 14 next year. A great boost for Breton rugby if they make it. Frombrittany is floating on air these days!

Comment

Brive v Vannes on Sunday at 1:15pm Irish Time. Oyonnax v Bayonne on Saturday at 5:30pm Irish Time. Final in Pau on Sunday May 26 at 1pm Irish Time. Loser in the final hosts Grenoble in a play-off for spot in T14.
          Last edited by neill_m; 13th-May-2019, 12:43.

Comment

Bordeaux Begles led Toulouse 36(5T) - 7(1T) at half time today.

Toulouse won the second half 36(5T) - 0.

Comment

Originally posted by Piquet View Post
              Bordeaux Begles led Toulouse 36(5T) - 7(1T) at half time today.

Toulouse won the second half 36(5T) - 0.
              What a comeback. Fantastic from Toulouse
              Has Fineen put Johnny down yet?

Comment

Originally posted by aupa les rouges View Post
                Vannes in the S/F of the Pro D2 and closing in on top 14 next year. A great boost for Breton rugby if they make it. Frombrittany is floating on air these days!
                not this year. tough game. Brive was the best and tallest team on the field 40/20 (39' 9/13 and high hopes !!). whatever very proud of this side, fantastic season with big Dan Tuohy !

Comment

Vannes are a superb team with a super spirit, offensive game, permanent movement, full stands, nice atmosphere... Really enjoyable club.
                  PS: They had the best fullback of ProD2 who is heading to Montpellier. He deserves to play at high level. This said, this guy is not from Britanny.. He is from a corner around Dax, and do you know what?.. As he was in the academy of USDax, from what I read, he was not considered as good enough! Mouahahaha! Enough to shoot yourself a testicle in the head!..
                  "To be energetic and self-sufficing is to be happy; but while one desire remains in the heart happiness may not come there. For to desire is to be incomplete: it is the badge of dependence, the signal of unhappiness, and to be freed from that is to be freed from every fetter that can possibly be forged." (James Stephens, Deirdre)

Comment

Anthony Bouthier arrived in Vannes in 2013 by the grace of Pierre Tarance who recommend him to the manager. During the first months here he was a bricklayer and now leaves Vannes as local heroe. Best of luck to Antho at Montpellier. A wonderful player and a so lovely guy, humble.
                    Here is his fabulous try during the promoted game to ProD2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7N3wwOR6cY

my personal dream to see one day vannes v Munster Rugby is not so far. I would love to see Munster Rugby here for pre season stage and a friendly game like at La Rochelle in 2012... God only knows...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82HoqzIbJbQ

Comment

Originally posted by JN.Allezdax.com View Post
                      . . . Enough to shoot yourself a testicle in the head!..
                      I'm not sure what kind of mind comes up with an expression like that . . . but I can't wait to use it ! :-)

Comment

Originally posted by frombrittany View Post
                        Anthony Bouthier arrived in Vannes in 2013 by the grace of Pierre Tarance who recommend him to the manager. During the first months here he was a bricklayer and now leaves Vannes as local heroe. Best of luck to Antho at Montpellier. A wonderful player and a so lovely guy, humble.
                        Here is his fabulous try during the promoted game to ProD2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7N3wwOR6cY

my personal dream to see one day vannes v Munster Rugby is not so far. I would love to see Munster Rugby here for pre season stage and a friendly game like at La Rochelle in 2012... God only knows...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82HoqzIbJbQ
                        What an incredible try, and what a great build-up to a game!
                        Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Working...
                        X