trouble in ulster?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

trouble in ulster?

heard talk recently that apprently there is some trouble with in the ulster camp. apprently a split in the camp, players not getting on etc, divided dressing room.anyone else hear anything.....

Didn't hear anything, but surely that Roger Wilson article was a desperate cry for help?
    It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into.

Every plan I have is the best plan in the room. Everybody get quiet and listen to it, and everybody will win

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyFantastic
      Didn't hear anything, but surely that Roger Wilson article was a desperate cry for help?

what article? what wa sthe bones of it?

Comment

[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by ECHO

what article? what wa sthe bones of it?

I don't remember the specifics but something along the lines of checking each other out in the shower and wanting a threesome with another member of the Ulster squad, you know, the usual stuff you expect to hear from pro athletes....
          It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into.

Every plan I have is the best plan in the room. Everybody get quiet and listen to it, and everybody will win

Comment

Something called spit roasting was mentioned [img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]
            My computer thinks I'm gay
            What's the difference anyway
            When all the people do all day
            Is stare into a phone

Comment

[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img], you'll die in hell or Belfast for that, Joey [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
              X