Worst Rugby Journalist

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Worst Rugby Journalist

There are some out there - but David Kelly has to be close to the top of the pile when it comes to crap journalism
    \'For he that hath no stomach for this fight, let him depart\'.
    Henry V - Battle of Agincourt 1415

Stephen Jones.
    \"This year is different because this year they won\'t beat snow off a rope. They\'ll revert back to type and get 6 shades of s**t bate out of them in the group stages of the HEC ...\" Tobyglen 21 Sept 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Combatlogo
      Stephen Jones.

It's got to be hasn't it. What a knob.

Comment

Stephen Jones

Produced a really good book years ago 'Endless Winter'; been downhill ever since - never met such an anglophile welshman - seems to find the need to crawl up the posterior of whoever happens to be the incumbent england coach.

Comment

Le Tash rocks! [img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Stephen Jones. No question particularly after the piece he wrote about Leicester in the Sunday Times. Their victory was well deserved butfor a moment I thought it was the Crusaders he was writing about. He must be dreaming happy thoughts now that two english teams are in the final

Comment

of the more famous ones (in ireland anyway) Jones for me as well with franno in second but i'm sure theres some desparate hacks out there i haven heard of

slightly off topic but if anyone need some toilet reading you can get Munster The Phenomenon for 2 quid in douglas shopping centre
              "Some people don't know their easy lives... I wouldn't be so ungrateful" - Fiacre Ryan - #AutismAndMe

Comment

peter bills in second place

Comment

I don't think Jones is a bad journalist. I don't agree with most of what he says, but at least it's provocative and I enjoy reading it. David Kelly is so f**king bland it's unreal, you never actually find out anything new from reading his nonsense articles either. I'd have to say Kelly from my point of view.

Comment

Originally posted by danthefan
                    I don't think Jones is a bad journalist. I don't agree with most of what he says, but at least it's provocative and I enjoy reading it. David Kelly is so f**king bland it's unreal, you never actually find out anything new from reading his nonsense articles either. I'd have to say Kelly from my point of view.

The Irish squad didn't seem to think he was bland last summer [img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]

Jones is provocative but generally just for the sake of it, which isn't so clever. His take on last year's HEC final was farsical.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin a bhfuil

Originally posted by danthefan

The Irish squad didn't seem to think he was bland last summer [img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]

Jones is provocative but generally just for the sake of it, which isn't so clever. His take on last year's HEC final was farsical.
                      And Irish rugby fans were the lossers. Tragic day.

Comment

Jones by far. He hasn't a fricking clue. I sometimes wonder did he watch the same game as everyone else or does he write his articles b/4 hand
                        My computer thinks I'm gay
                        What's the difference anyway
                        When all the people do all day
                        Is stare into a phone

Comment

Originally posted by Dermot G

Le Tash rocks! [img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]

Knobs by association [img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Jones has the mantle originally held by the ironically named other Irish-hater, John Reason.

Behind him is Bills, whois a cluelessfool trying to court controversy, to get on.

Comment

I find it hard to get annoyed about Jones as I used to.

Every time I hear his name I think of his Gavin Henson is the greatest player in the world theory and I have to smile.[img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]

Very hard to stay mad atthe guy who delivered te best comedy moment of the year so far. And in the processproved that he hasn't got a clue about his chosen subject.

Comment

Working...
                              X