X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ustix
    replied
    Originally posted by ormond lad View Post
    Really good showing. Godwin was top class marmion was good off bench with blade very good. Great pair of scrum halves to have
    Is it just me or should Big Tom have been a contender?

Leave a comment:

• ormond lad
    replied
    Originally posted by ustix View Post
    Jeez, na Connachtaigh are a pleasure to watch.
    BP secured in 43rd min at home to Treviso after a poor showing last week in Wales.
    Roux, Big Tom, Blade and Godwin on fire. Ultan Dillane on the bench as is McKinley.
    Mixed bag from Keats.
    Conor Fitzgerald has a tidy boot at 10.

Marmìon in on 50 mins
    Really good showing. Godwin was top class marmion was good off bench with blade very good. Great pair of scrum halves to have

Leave a comment:

• ustix
    replied
    Jeez, na Connachtaigh are a pleasure to watch.
    BP secured in 43rd min at home to Treviso after a poor showing last week in Wales.
    Roux, Big Tom, Blade and Godwin on fire. Ultan Dillane on the bench as is McKinley.
    Mixed bag from Keats.
    Conor Fitzgerald has a tidy boot at 10.

Marmìon in on 50 mins
    Last edited by ustix; 5th-October-2019, 19:47.

Leave a comment:

• rathbaner
    replied
    Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
    Congratulations to both Turnip and Sprout for making the starting side against Scarlets away this weekend.

No mean feat, well done both Fitzgerald boys
    Another reason to celebrate Connacht not signing Sevu Reece.

Leave a comment:

• Cowboy
    replied
    Congratulations to both Turnip and Sprout for making the starting side against Scarlets away this weekend.

No mean feat, well done both Fitzgerald boys

Leave a comment:

• Sulla
    replied
    Planning granted for Sportsground redevelopment, now they just need the money..

Leave a comment:

• jagawayagain
    replied
    Originally posted by theghost View Post
    Connacht sign australian winger 7's player John Porch for next season
    And an ex cork prop from Nottingham. Rory Burke.

Leave a comment:

• theghost
    replied
    Connacht sign australian winger 7's player John Porch for next season

Leave a comment:

• RichardP
    replied
    Watching the Connacht Ulster match it sounds like Ulster imported a host of Glasgow supporters

Leave a comment:

• ormond lad
    replied
    Originally posted by JN.Allezdax.com View Post
    Guts in Galway, guts from Belfast... What in Dublin?..
    May I say I am as pleased by the Westies and the Northerners as I am furious about the faded blue T-shirts?..
    They have everything sorted in the league. Not that surprising they wont care too much even with the big games ahead between knock out games in each competition...

Leave a comment:

• rathbaner
    replied
    11 players leaving Connacht at the end of the season? Did I hear that right during the TG4 coverage of the game?

some big names retiring

​"CONNACHT HAVE ANNOUNCED that centre Eoin Griffin and halfback Conor McKeon will retire from rugby at the end of the season.

The western province have also confirmed that Shane Delahunt and Peter Robb have extended their contracts, but Craig Ronaldson, James Mitchell, James Connolly, Conán O’Donnell, Peter McCabe, Peter Claffey and James Cannon are all leaving."
    more here
    ​​​​​​
    https://www.the42.ie/griffin-retires...87753-Apr2019/
    Last edited by rathbaner; 14th-April-2019, 15:44.

Leave a comment:

• Yatenga
    replied
    Enjoyed that. Looking hairy at HT but they dominated second half against the wind. Very impressed with Blade. Can see how he kept Marmion out. Feisty, a couple of good breaks, nice footwork for his try, sweet passing. Looks like a gem

Leave a comment:

• Arthur Guinness
    replied
    Originally posted by the plastic paddy View Post

Thought Connacht were on the right side of quite a few decisions but Fair play to them. Excellent to have all four provinces in the Nigels cup.
    In the past,time and again,Connacht were crapped on and had victory snatched from them with decisions like this being given against them. Great to see them having a day like today,playing very attractive rugby in front of a capacity crowd and looking forward to Champions Cup rugby next season. Delighted for them.

Leave a comment:

• the plastic paddy
    replied
    Originally posted by mr chips View Post
    Healy!

Try stands after a possible knock-on, possible push off the ball and possible feet in touch are all ruled out.:smile2:
    Thought Connacht were on the right side of quite a few decisions but Fair play to them. Excellent to have all four provinces in the Nigels cup.

Leave a comment:

• JN.Allezdax.com
    replied
    Guts in Galway, guts from Belfast... What in Dublin?..
    May I say I am as pleased by the Westies and the Northerners as I am furious about the faded blue T-shirts?..

Leave a comment:

Working...
X