24-15 Connacht, 9 mins to go
    Gwan Joe!!

Comment

24-17,
      7.5 mins left
      Gwan Joe!!

Comment

Healy!

Try stands after a possible knock-on, possible push off the ball and possible feet in touch are all ruled out.
        Last edited by mr chips; 13th-April-2019, 15:46.
        Tis but a scratch.

Comment

BP. 74 mins
          29-17
          Gwan Joe!!

Comment

Carty named MOTM.
            Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Congratulations Connacht- we’ll deserved over the season.

Comment

Connacht Abú!!
                Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Guts in Galway, guts from Belfast... What in Dublin?..
                  May I say I am as pleased by the Westies and the Northerners as I am furious about the faded blue T-shirts?..
                  "To be energetic and self-sufficing is to be happy; but while one desire remains in the heart happiness may not come there. For to desire is to be incomplete: it is the badge of dependence, the signal of unhappiness, and to be freed from that is to be freed from every fetter that can possibly be forged." (James Stephens, Deirdre)

Comment

Originally posted by mr chips View Post
                    Healy!

Try stands after a possible knock-on, possible push off the ball and possible feet in touch are all ruled out.
                    Thought Connacht were on the right side of quite a few decisions but Fair play to them. Excellent to have all four provinces in the Nigels cup.

Comment

Originally posted by the plastic paddy View Post

Thought Connacht were on the right side of quite a few decisions but Fair play to them. Excellent to have all four provinces in the Nigels cup.
                      In the past,time and again,Connacht were crapped on and had victory snatched from them with decisions like this being given against them. Great to see them having a day like today,playing very attractive rugby in front of a capacity crowd and looking forward to Champions Cup rugby next season. Delighted for them.
                      The early bird catches the worm but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

Comment

Enjoyed that. Looking hairy at HT but they dominated second half against the wind. Very impressed with Blade. Can see how he kept Marmion out. Feisty, a couple of good breaks, nice footwork for his try, sweet passing. Looks like a gem

Comment

11 players leaving Connacht at the end of the season? Did I hear that right during the TG4 coverage of the game?

some big names retiring

​"CONNACHT HAVE ANNOUNCED that centre Eoin Griffin and halfback Conor McKeon will retire from rugby at the end of the season.

The western province have also confirmed that Shane Delahunt and Peter Robb have extended their contracts, but Craig Ronaldson, James Mitchell, James Connolly, Conán O’Donnell, Peter McCabe, Peter Claffey and James Cannon are all leaving."
                          more here
                          ​​​​​​
                          https://www.the42.ie/griffin-retires...87753-Apr2019/
                          Last edited by rathbaner; 14th-April-2019, 15:44.
                          Munster – Champions of Europe 2006, 2008, 2019.

Comment

Originally posted by JN.Allezdax.com View Post
                            Guts in Galway, guts from Belfast... What in Dublin?..
                            May I say I am as pleased by the Westies and the Northerners as I am furious about the faded blue T-shirts?..
                            They have everything sorted in the league. Not that surprising they wont care too much even with the big games ahead between knock out games in each competition...

Comment

Working...
                            X