• Time
  • Show
Clear All

17 to 3 now for Sale

Comment

20 to 3 now for Sale

Comment

Half time 20 points to 3 for Sale.
        Just don`t think this is Connacht`s best available side !
        Where is Tom Farrell Dillane and Roux,strange selection policy?

Comment

Friend seems to be targeting the Pro14. Gave Roux and Dillane the weekend off
          "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Obviously hedging on the PRO14 with this selection. I think the only injury is Butler. Colby Fainga'a a big omission along with the players you mention. Also, Blade has been tearing it up this season.

Comment

ahhh this is painful stuff. That kicking is pathetic....

Comment

Connacht look very unsure of themselves
                "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Comment

oSale with a Yellow. Could be an opening but the seem really out of sorts

Comment

Even the English commentator criticising Raynal.

Comment

Try for Goodwin. Conversion good 20-10 now

Comment

TRY Connacht

Comment

If I was a Connacht supporter who travelled all the way to Manchester only for the Management to select an A stroke B side I would be extremely pissed off.

Comment

Originally posted by Reggie P View Post
                            If I was a Connacht supporter who travelled all the way to Manchester only for the Management to select an A stroke B side I would be extremely pissed off.
                            I stayed at home here in France and watched it via streaming and I am ****ing livid!

Comment

Hearing that Bealham has an open fracture of the wrist!

Comment

Originally posted by lilleexile View Post
                                Hearing that Bealham has an open fracture of the wrist!
                                Yes that looked nasty and that idiot of a ref would t even allow him leave the pitch before starting game again. He was very sick going off . Left hope he makes a full recovery.
                                Poor selection by Connacht like earlier in the season but had Carty got a score on the breakaway it would have given them a big chance .
                                They just didn’t keep the scoreboard ticking over. Better side won but I thought the officials were poor .
                                I would have picked a better side myself but obviously looking to drive on in the pro14
                                McGinty looked good .

When their numbers dwindled from 50 to 8, the other dwarves began to suspect Hungry

Comment

Working...
                                X