Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great try for Cardiff in the corner. Not bad with 13 against 15

edit: checking with TMO. Try given
    "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Yup. Hasn't stopped them from scoring a fine try down the tramline. Connacht have to pull the finger out or this will get away from them even at this stage. TMO is checking it but I thought it was fine.

EDIT try awarded after a lot of unnecessary replays!
      Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Originally posted by Waterfordlad View Post
        Cardiff on 2 yellow cards? I just turned it on
        Persistent fouls for one, late tackle for the other- and concede a try...

Comment

They have to give that surely?

edit; they have, missed conversion, 8-0.

Comment

ref blows it up for a crooked throw against connacht. I'd have sworn just about every Dragons throw was crooked but not one of them pinged.
            "Fineen Wycherley was everywhere. When I watched this video back late on Saturday night I half expected to look up from my laptop to find him in my kitchen ' TRK Nov 3rd 2019 following Cardiff v Munster

Comment

Weather awful now - Connacht seem to have a gale behind them
              "I don't believe in fairytales," O'Connell once told me, "even though it feels like I've been lucky enough to live through a few. However it ends, I'll feel lucky."
              Donald McRae, Guardian Rugby, October 2015

Comment

Connacht are giving it a go but their accuracy is way off.

Comment

8-7 now, 76 mins

The two Fitzgeralds on now for Connacht. Conor with a nice conversion of the Connacht try.
                  "I don't believe in fairytales," O'Connell once told me, "even though it feels like I've been lucky enough to live through a few. However it ends, I'll feel lucky."

Comment

Weird coincidence that two matches finished 8-7 today
                    "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Comment

That's a disappointing result. It was winnable for Connacht.

What struck me from both matches was the quality of the kicking downwind by Dragons and Cardiff. More often than not, finding space and forcing the defending team to track way back and to try to exit again. We were terrible at it. Surely that's a skill we should have in our back pocket?

Comment

Angus Lloyd came on at scrum half- stopped watch soon after, unfortunately- how did he do?

Comment

After Cheetahs got two early tries, Westies pulled one back through T Farrell in Galway. Score 10-12

Comment

Cheetahs down to 14 for rest of half for yellow for high tackle.
                            really need to make the sin bin count.

Comment

Good win for Connacht, though it was very close throughout. Hard luck on Cheetahs.

Comment

True AC, Cheetahs were good

Comment

Working...
                                X