X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jonty Sexton
    Gwan Joe!!

Comment

Credit where it's due. The Ladyboys delivered.
      Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
      Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

They did the business.
        I couldn't help thinking of Axel and Strings watching Conan take off on a quick tap and go...
        Gwan Joe!!

Comment

If the Leinster players had played like this a few months ago we would have had another 6Nations title.

Not sure what Joe managed to put into their heads.
          ​​​​​​#GiveLeinsterTheHCupNow

Originally Posted by mr chips
          AG gets the responses he does because he is a journalist..

Comment

Originally posted by AdolphusGrigson View Post
            If the Leinster players had played like this a few months ago we would have had another 6Nations title.

Not sure what Joe managed to put into their heads.
            The difference of Dev
            Only fools and drunks argue over everything. If you don’t have a hangover the next day you’re not the drunk...

Comment

Congratulations Leinster- delighted to see an Irish team in the final- very disappointed it’s not two!

Comment

Originally posted by Oldschoolsocks View Post

The difference of Dev
                With due respect to Dev he doesn't account for the increase in intensity, the line speed and the agression in the contact area.

The charge against Joe for badly fecking up stands.

Comment

With due respect to Dev he doesn't account for the increase in intensity, the line speed and the agression in the contact area.

I could swear I saw big Dev take a flat pass at full speed into contact in midfield AND attempt an offload into the bargain
                  Gwan Joe!!

Comment

Joes mistake this campaign was carrying passengers
                    Only fools and drunks argue over everything. If you don’t have a hangover the next day you’re not the drunk...

Comment

Originally posted by ustix View Post

I could swear I saw big Dev take a flat pass at full speed into contact in midfield AND attempt an offload into the bargain
                      Yep, the longfellah done good.

..the camera switched to Joe during the game and he looked suitably contrite - it was written all over his chops - 'how did I mess it up?'
                      ​​

Comment

Bookies scoring the final as a straight shoot-out. Both sides 10/11 to win

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Gibson View Post
                          Bookies scoring the final as a straight shoot-out. Both sides 10/11 to win
                          Saracens were favourites directly after Leinster win. I think in next few days Leinster will be favourites again as punters react to Leinster making the final.

Comment

Rob Kearney was excellent again. Great to have him back. Toner was immense. Lots of positives but one negative for me is that missing leavy is huge. That said sob did well. A bit of a renaissance maybe?
                            "They’re the benchmark that everyone else has to raise their game to meet." Alan Quinlan on Leinster

Comment

Originally posted by kahalui View Post

Different style players. Ioane is an excellent winger, arguably the best on the planet. The Kiwis expect out and out pace (among other things) from their wingers.
                              True, they discarded Howlett when he lost his top pace. Their loss was Munster's benefit, but I suppose it's a bit easier when you have Muliaina and Sivivatu coming down the tracks rather than Dave Kearney (who I'm a big fan of).

Comment

Originally posted by Waterfordlad View Post

I think most of us thought he should always have been the first starter of the 3
                                The issue was always Luke McGrath's fitness I think. Even when he's been playing he's been carrying a couple of niggles and with McCarthy on his bike it left us shallow in depth. Cullen has always gone with Lowe in big games when he's had the choice.

Comment

Working...
                                X