No announcement yet.

Leinster 2018/19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And Cardiff get another down the opposite wing.
    "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Two more Cardiff tries in under ten minutes since the break. Ouch.
      Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Leinster pull one back from a driving maul

edit: Ross Byrne misses conversion. 29-19, 55 mins gone
        "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Comment

Ruddock getting on Nige’s nerves.

32-26 70 mins
          Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

Comment

Try base of post Leinster. 2 mins left.

33-32 to Les Dames

Comment

Some game to win, if they do, from where they were. Come on cardiff

Comment

Cardiff threw that away.

32-33 Leinster
                Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

Comment

Win for Leinster

Comment

Well done Leinster - 5 points when it looked like 0.

Comment

Cardiff the better team, but really should have managed their lead better. Nothing too impressive from a largely 2nd string Leinste, Porter looked the business when he came on.
                      ​​​​​​#GiveLeinsterTheHCupNow

Originally Posted by mr chips
                      AG gets the responses he does because he is a journalist..

Comment

Originally posted by Waterfordlad View Post
                        Win for Leinster
                        Who would have thought it! I switched off mid way through the second half when Leinster decided they were not interested in tackling Cardiff players, and looked well and truly humped, both physically and mentally.

Erse end of nowhere

Comment

Originally posted by AdolphusGrigson View Post
                          Cardiff the better team, but really should have managed their lead better. Nothing too impressive from a largely 2nd string Leinste, Porter looked the business when he came on.
                          I'm quite happy to take a bonus point win away from home against one of the better teams in the comp who were nearly at full strength and I'm not sure I'd be saying that wasn't too impressive.

Comment

Is there highlights of this game online anywhere ?

Comment

Originally posted by In Joe we trust View Post

I'm quite happy to take a bonus point win away from home against one of the better teams in the comp who were nearly at full strength and I'm not sure I'd be saying that wasn't too impressive.
                              Don't want to sound begrudging , it was a very impressive result, rode their luck a bit but without their 1st teamers looked pretty ordinary(as might be expected).
                              ​​​​​​#GiveLeinsterTheHCupNow

Originally Posted by mr chips
                              AG gets the responses he does because he is a journalist..

Comment

Cathal Marsh has signed with Rugby United New York for the upcoming season.

Comment

Working...
                                X