No announcement yet.

Leinster 2018/19

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like Leinsters first choice out half is injured!

Comment

Was there any need to show that compound fracture?

Comment

Originally posted by DABOSS View Post
        Was there any need to show that compound fracture?
        Who ? Missed it
        Still there's a light I hold before me
        You're the measure of my dreams
        The measure of my dreams.

Comment

The lad Mick Kearney had a bone sticky out of his forearm coming off the pitch while sucking air. I guess the cameraman might not have seen it. Some one on the42 listing leavys injury details. He may as well have stuck his leg under a steam roller. Poor bastard.

Comment

Try James Lowe on the crash ball. The guy has some power. 13-13

Comment

A well worked try for Benetton. 13-20 to visitors
              "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Leinster clearing out defenders well past the ruck. Nigel oblivious to it
                "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Comment

20_20 with 10 mins to go ,whats best result for us

Comment

Nigel lets Fergus McFadden away with a shoulder to aTreviso players head. Says he was just ‘unlucky’. Very lucky Ferg

Leinster get the penalty as Benetton infringed after that and score a try.

Comment

That's some bull**** from Nigel. Surely a shoulder driving to the head is more serious than a neck roll?
                      Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Baffling decision by owens ,contact to head pen had to be to benetton,

Comment

27 _27 draw in the end

Comment

Nigel was all over the place there. Treviso fairly impressive retention and handling in the last play

Comment

Treviso were very good. The conveyor needs some oil

Comment

Since the scrum penalty below in NZ it's sometimes seemed Nigel is a bit of a hometown referee

Some strange calls from him tonight
                                I am the million man.

Comment

Working...
                                X