Leinster 2018/19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jenta View Post
    I know it's not a recent development but it's sad to see Toulouse reduced to a bunch of bosh merchants.
    Very poor indeed..........oh no Jamie just compared Leinster to the All Blacks.
    Anybody who sees a psychiatrist would want their head examined. &nb sp;Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by lawrence View Post
      Adam Byrne is twice the player earls ever was
      #conveyor
      "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Originally posted by cornerboy View Post

Oh Jamie.
        The Maul is Back!! LONG LIVE THE MAUL!!

Stringer is bigger even than his own immense shadow. Pound for pound, he is the best tackler in the world. If you put him into bag of cats he\'d come out without a scratch. He was hit very late for Murphy\'s try. And when he got up, as we knew he would, the crowd cried his name as if he had just fixed the economy.Billy Keane-After Munster\'s famous loss to the AB\'s.

The Bull-Truly irreplaceable, a mountain of a man. 100 caps!!

Comment

Originally posted by cornerboy View Post

He dreams of that when he’s at home in his bed at night making wigwams
          "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Toulouse score as Leinster fans count down the clock.
            The Maul is Back!! LONG LIVE THE MAUL!!

Stringer is bigger even than his own immense shadow. Pound for pound, he is the best tackler in the world. If you put him into bag of cats he\'d come out without a scratch. He was hit very late for Murphy\'s try. And when he got up, as we knew he would, the crowd cried his name as if he had just fixed the economy.Billy Keane-After Munster\'s famous loss to the AB\'s.

The Bull-Truly irreplaceable, a mountain of a man. 100 caps!!

Comment

Great impact from JGP towards the end. I thought Luke came off second best to Dupont despite Leinsters overall dominance.

Comment

Just need Ulster to do us a favour and open the door to the No2 qualifier position for a potential home semi-final

Comment

I think our performance yesterday was two steps better than the Leinster one today: Excepted in the 20 first minutes, we were stronger, harder and more powerfull in the impacts, we were better in the lead of the game, we dominated in the scrums, we were faster. This said, dunno if Toulouse away, essencially basing their game on a strong defense (they did not show anything good in attack), were harder to be knacked than Cherry-and-Whites at home who base their game on attacks, but the blue victory today is by far less impressive than ours yesterday.
                  The central problem we have to face to is how we can be stable in what we do: we are able to play like yesterday and to sink pitifully like we did in Glasgow, Cardiff or Belfast; On the other side, even without being impressive, Leinster win and play more constantly. And this without Robbie, Johnny, Dan Leavy, Devin Toner and James Lowe,
                  "To be energetic and self-sufficing is to be happy; but while one desire remains in the heart happiness may not come there. For to desire is to be incomplete: it is the badge of dependence, the signal of unhappiness, and to be freed from that is to be freed from every fetter that can possibly be forged." (James Stephens, Deirdre)

Comment

Excellent performance by Leinster. They just ground Toulouse down in the first 60 minutes. Match over then. Fine try by Dave Kearney, should have been a 7-pointer penalty try imo, instead of the 5 they achieved. But he wouldn't have got the try credit then, would he?
                    "I don't believe in fairytales," O'Connell once told me, "even though it feels like I've been lucky enough to live through a few. However it ends, I'll feel lucky."
                    Donald McRae, Guardian Rugby, October 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Stringer9 View Post
                      Toulouse score as Leinster fans count down the clock.
                      I thought there was a very clear knock-on by Toulouse shortly before that the referee decided was backwards. No matter anyway. It was a bit of an arm wrestle but Leinster were always in control.

Comment

Easier than expected for an understrength Ladies.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
                        Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

Who got man of the match ?
                          When their numbers dwindled from 50 to 8, the other dwarves began to suspect Hungry

Comment

Originally posted by Benji View Post
                            Who got man of the match ?
                            Ringrose, had a good game to be fair.

Comment

Originally posted by In Joe we trust View Post
                              Just need Ulster to do us a favour and open the door to the No2 qualifier position for a potential home semi-final
                              Leinster should not have lost away to Toulouse for an unbeatable team that is unforgiveable.
                              ​​​​​​#GiveLeinsterTheHCupNow

Originally Posted by mr chips
                              AG gets the responses he does because he is a journalist..

Comment

Originally posted by AdolphusGrigson View Post

Leinster should not have lost away to Toulouse for an unbeatable team that is unforgiveable.
                                A stupid bloody intercept when going for the bonus point win cost them that day..

Comment

Working...
                                X