Leinster 2018/19

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Penalty for Toulouse on halftime. 10-6 at the break
    "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

10-6 Not much of a lead considering all the blue possession

Comment

O'Loughlin you f*cking idiot!

Comment

Poor penalty to give away there right before ht ,tight game but leinster should push on and win it although toulouse are very dangerous if given chance
          Still there's a light I hold before me
          You're the measure of my dreams
          The measure of my dreams.

Comment

next half at least the wind should hopefully enable us to control territory

Comment

Originally posted by In Joe we trust View Post
              next half at least the wind should hopefully enable us to control territory
              Toulouse are sh1te
              Anybody who sees a psychiatrist would want their head examined.*&nb sp;Henry Ford

Comment

Tolouse would have taken a 4 point half time gap beforehand. With the missing guys, you'd have backed Leinster to stretch that in the second half but without them you'd question it.

Might sound like an odd thing to pick out, but I'm surprised nobody has told JVF to get a black scrum cap. He stands out a mile with the red one, which isn't exactly what an openside needs.
                "There are probably more annoying things than being hectored about African development by a wealthy Irish rock star in a cowboy hat, but I can't think of one at the moment"

Paul Theroux

Comment

Originally posted by kahalui View Post
                  10-6 Not much of a lead considering all the blue possession
                  True .. Leinster need to maintain that dominance.. Toulouse close to getting away a few times.. so a big test now for calm heads... hope JL can crack through for a score or two..

Comment

The team that eliminates the errors will win this

Comment

Originally posted by cornerboy View Post

Toulouse are sh1te
                      They are cute in how they have done things... as still in the game despite errors and under a good bit of pressore

Comment

Interesting battle going on between the two 9s

Comment

Daverage scores!!!!

Comment

They should have checked for offside
                            "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

At least! The defensive line of Toulouse works really well, and Leinster did not use the foot to overtake it. Twice in 2 minutes Ringrose and now Byrne found a solution. Just as I thought that the difference between them and us yesterday has a name We had a MaestrJoe yesterday, and they ot today.
                              "To be energetic and self-sufficing is to be happy; but while one desire remains in the heart happiness may not come there. For to desire is to be incomplete: it is the badge of dependence, the signal of unhappiness, and to be freed from that is to be freed from every fetter that can possibly be forged." (James Stephens, Deirdre)

Comment

Originally posted by the plastic paddy View Post
                                Daverage scores!!!!
                                Great finish in fairness ,thats him nailed on an an ireland starter now ????
                                Still there's a light I hold before me
                                You're the measure of my dreams
                                The measure of my dreams.

Comment

Working...
                                X