No announcement yet.

Leinster 2018/19

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turns out it was the guy in the bars fault after all, he should have known better than to locate himself within pissing distance of a professional sports person at this time of the year.

Click image for larger version

Name:	babbling.png
Views:	142
Size:	37.5 KB
ID:	2571231

Comment

Originally posted by Dowlinz View Post
      Turns out it was the guy in the bars fault after all, he should have known better than to locate himself within pissing distance of a professional sports person at this time of the year.

Well tankfully now that’s been cleared up.

Comment

Originally posted by Dowlinz View Post

I heard he didn’t make it clear that he didn’t want to be pissed on.
        “One, Fineen needs to be louder, angrier, and have access to a time machine. Two, whenever Fineen’s not on field, all the other players should be asking 'Where's Fineen?

Comment

Munster players are too modest to go about waving their Johnny Rogers. The last thing they want is to be accused of boasting.

Comment

Originally posted by tippete7trees View Post
            Munster players are too modest to go about waving their Johnny Rogers. The last thing they want is to be accused of boasting.
            It’s been a long long time since they’ve had anything else to “be modest” about
            Only fools and drunks argue over everything. If you don’t have a hangover the next day you’re not the drunk...

Comment

I miss Old Dog. He had higher standards of wummery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Viigand View Post
                I miss Old Dog. He had higher standards of wummery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                I miss him too, he’d recognise the difference between a wum and a direct response...
                Only fools and drunks argue over everything. If you don’t have a hangover the next day you’re not the drunk...

Comment

The Donald is not happy this evening.

Comment

https://twitter.com/Cumoski/status/1...798074880?s=19

https://twitter.com/IrishTimesSport/status/1136380940534501376?s=19

Strange decision by leinster to allow him attend especially after what happened few nights previous.

Still there's a light I hold before me
                    You're the measure of my dreams
                    The measure of my dreams.

Comment

Originally posted by theghost View Post
                      https://twitter.com/Cumoski/status/1...798074880?s=19

https://twitter.com/IrishTimesSport/status/1136380940534501376?s=19

Strange decision by leinster to allow him attend especially after what happened few nights previous.
                      Maybe the recipient of the punch deserved to be the recipient of a punch.

Comment

Originally posted by lawrence View Post

I’ll always have fond memories of the Cookie Monster but unless “the recipient” ate his food or messed with his SO there’s no reason for fisticuffs.

wishing TCM the best in the future and probably best to stay off the grog for a bit for all involved...

Comment

Originally posted by Oldschoolsocks View Post

I’ll always have fond memories of the Cookie Monster but unless “the recipient” ate his food or messed with his SO there’s no reason for fisticuffs.

wishing TCM the best in the future and probably best to stay off the grog for a bit for all involved...

Yearra dont be so soft. the kid got put in his place by all accounts, thats whats wrong with the world today, the threshold for giving a fella a dawk in the jaw has gone way to high.

Comment

Originally posted by lawrence View Post

Id have to agree. Getting cheeky with a 20+ stone South Sea Islander isn't advisable at the best of times. The young fella will learn that giving a doing to a fellow academy goy wont earn the same reaction as being disrespectful to HC winning club stalwart.

Nothing wrong with a dig in the gob sometimes. It might teach the little bollox some respect.

I might add - i say "little bollox" but not in a mean spirited way. The way you might call your nephew a little bollox. I know there are some very sensitive people about and i wouldn't want to hurt their feelings.
                            Last edited by Stuka; 6th-June-2019, 08:02.

Comment

ok who pissed on the guy - first initial will do, I'm going to Dublin on Saturday and I may need to avoid this guy if i go drinking

Comment

All the comments about “nothing wrong with a dig in the jaw” are ignoring the fact that the lad delivering it is a huge fella who could do serious damage with just one punch. There was a reason the kid ended up in hospital.

Reminds me of the time a few years ago when a certain ex-Leinster SH gave a then Leinster academy SH a single “dig in the jaw” on a night out and did serious harm. Fair bit of surgery required to put things right. That was all brushed under the carpet of course. Only a single mention of it was made in the press before the IRFU squashed the story.

This isn’t harmless “boys will be boys” stuff. It’s dangerous when you consider the size and strength of these lads.

Comment

Working...
                                X