Leinster 2018/19

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Downsouthdukin View Post

And even it was made up by someone it's not slanderous. It would be classified as comedic. There is no doubt the incident happened
    ok just my opinion. It is your judgement not mine.

Comment

The name of the player had already been removed from the thread once. Now it has been removed for the second time. Hopefully there won't be a need for a third. There's no condoning the sort of action concerned, but the bottom line here is always a safety-first approach in relation to this site - were it to turn out to be false, e.g. that the individual concerned was wrongly named, it could create serious issues for us. Beyond that, it's also reasonable to question whether it's the sort of content we want on here. So please don't name anyone in relation to this again.

/mod
      Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Originally posted by Miguel Sanchez View Post

Stop being such a sad sack.
        Like I said already, it was a lighthearted comment in reply to a lighthearted comment. If you want to take offense that’s your problem but don’t go insulting people who are obviously joking.
        “One, Fineen needs to be louder, angrier, and have access to a time machine. Two, whenever Fineen’s not on field, all the other players should be asking 'Where's Fineen?

Comment

I'm afraid to tell you Munster had their 10 year european reunion celebration a couple of years before the goys
          Are you taking the piss?
          “One, Fineen needs to be louder, angrier, and have access to a time machine. Two, whenever Fineen’s not on field, all the other players should be asking 'Where's Fineen?

Comment

Originally posted by Downsouthdukin

No wonder all the good posters left.

I notice you're still here, though.

What does that say about your opinion of yourself?

Comment

Originally posted by Waterfordlad View Post
              For all Wummisky’s and Fanning’s diatribe against Munster, at least they can’t accuse us of not being house trained

Wonder will Ewan ‘Plank’ McKenna have the cajones to write about this?
              If this was Munster there would have been a series of articles and radio shows about the lack of discipline in the Munster set-up, that this was a factor in the poor season Munster had (we did not), and questions being asked of the coaches. Sure it would probably also be linked to the departure of the two coaches - a sign of an unsettled squad.
              Last edited by The Last Stand; 3rd-June-2019, 19:27. Reason: Typo correction

Comment

Originally posted by Piquet View Post

I notice you're still here, though.

What does that say about your opinion of yourself?
                Hahaha good one.. so quick witted. You must one of those cork fellas are you.. there a gas bunch sharp as knife
                I don\'t really understand the criticism of their so called ugly rugby.I love open running rugby but I also admire the collective mastery of this Munster team.They really are a reference in the game,to beat them you really have to play a perfect match

Comment

You must one of those cork fellas are you..

You withdraw that foul slur ( and issue a grovelling apology) or I'll sue.

Comment

Those pissed-upon pants might be worth a bob or two to rabid Leinster fans/collectors of memorabilia, on e Bay or such. You could hang them on the wall - they'd stiffen up naturally for a permanent display. Wonder if the bloke has had them cleaned?
                    Erse end of nowhere

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffy View Post
                      Those pissed-upon pants might be worth a bob or two to rabid Leinster fans/collectors of memorabilia, on e Bay or such. You could hang them on the wall - they'd stiffen up naturally for a permanent display. Wonder if the bloke has had them cleaned?
                      Cleaned?! He hasn’t even taken them off, and he never will.

Comment

http://indo.ie/LRLt30oSvWC

Brendan Fanning in the Indo suggests chaperoning tired and dehydrated players.
                        Last edited by Miguel Sanchez; 4th-June-2019, 05:02.
                        Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
                        Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

And swings in hotels should be supervised..........
                          Anybody who sees a psychiatrist would want their head examined.*&nb sp;Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by The Last Stand View Post

If this was Munster there would have been a series of articles and radio shows about the lack of discipline in the Munster set-up, that this was a factor in the poor season Munster had (we did not), and questions being asked of the coaches. Sure it would probably also be linked to the departure of the two coaches - a sign of an unsettled squad.
                            There would be calls in the Indo/Ewan Mackenna to disband Munster for bringing the game so far into disrepute.

But as its leinster,its grand. Nothing to see here folks.
                            "If all the wild horsemen of the apocalypse came around the corner O'Mahony would charge straight back at them."
                            Will Greenwood

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Fantastic View Post

There would be calls in the Indo/Ewan Mackenna to disband Munster for bringing the game so far into disrepute.

But as its leinster,its grand. Nothing to see here folks.
                              Clownshoes McKenna is a dope, he’s as much a friend to Leinster Rugby as the clap
                              Only fools and drunks argue over everything. If you don’t have a hangover the next day you’re not the drunk...

Comment

he has one error of detail in his piece.

Jeffries and Richards didn't use the Calcutta Cup as a "Rugby Ball" , they used it as a Soccer Ball.

A SRU Official was asked about the damage to the Cup, a day or so later and he replied along the lines of " it would be more accurate to call it "the Calcutta Shield", at the moment.

Comment

Working...
                                X