Leinster 2018/19

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Waterfordlad View Post
    For all Wummisky’s and Fanning’s diatribe against Munster, at least they can’t accuse us of not being house trained

Wonder will Ewan ‘Plank’ McKenna have the cajones to write about this?
    He was the first one to report on it a week ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Waterfordlad View Post
      For all Wummisky’s and Fanning’s diatribe against Munster, at least they can’t accuse us of not being house trained

Wonder will Ewan ‘Plank’ McKenna have the cajones to write about this?
      You will have to win something before we get to see how you celebrate.
      “One, Fineen needs to be louder, angrier, and have access to a time machine. Two, whenever Fineen’s not on field, all the other players should be asking 'Where's Fineen?

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Konys barmy army View Post

Stop being such a sad sack.
        Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
        Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

I'm afraid to tell you Munster had their 10 year european reunion celebration a couple of years before the goys
          Last edited by Downsouthdukin; 2nd-June-2019, 16:36.
          I don\'t really understand the criticism of their so called ugly rugby.I love open running rugby but I also admire the collective mastery of this Munster team.They really are a reference in the game,to beat them you really have to play a perfect match

Comment

Pretty sad really ,a leinster fan on a munsterfans website having a cut off us .
            theres a lot of respect here for the player who i wont name as a player but if he did what he is reported to have done even under influence of drink its disgusting .needs to apologise and cop himself on
            Still there's a light I hold before me
            You're the measure of my dreams
            The measure of my dreams.

Comment

Originally posted by MunsterBakery View Post

Himself and Chris Whitaker never attended the 10 year reunion so both off the hook.
              How do you know that?
              Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
              Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

Originally posted by theghost View Post

Pretty sad really ,a leinster fan on a munsterfans website having a cut off us .
                theres a lot of respect here for the player who i wont name as a player but if he did what he is reported to have done even under influence of drink its disgusting .needs to apologise and cop himself on
                Ah calm down, nobody is having a “cut” at anybody ... one lad said at least we’re house trained or something to that effect in a lighthearted way and the reply was in the same tone.

The player in question should cop himself on, it’s not the first time he’s been caught up in stupidity after drink. Probably best he calms down on it to be honest.

Go have yourself a pint and enjoy the bank holiday Sunday and remember your house training at all times.
                Last edited by Joe Konys barmy army; 2nd-June-2019, 20:55.
                “One, Fineen needs to be louder, angrier, and have access to a time machine. Two, whenever Fineen’s not on field, all the other players should be asking 'Where's Fineen?

Comment

not sure a need to post that here.

Comment

Originally posted by Miguel Sanchez View Post

How do you know that?
                    Seen it reported on the42.ie as they were 2 notable ommissions.

Comment

Originally posted by The Last Stand View Post
                      not sure a need to post that here.
                      Why? Its everywhere
                      I don\'t really understand the criticism of their so called ugly rugby.I love open running rugby but I also admire the collective mastery of this Munster team.They really are a reference in the game,to beat them you really have to play a perfect match

Comment

"everywhere" being the on-line equivalent of what used to be known as "The Gutter Press"

I wouldn't like Munsterfans to fall into that category.

Comment

Originally posted by Downsouthdukin View Post

Why? Its everywhere
                          Do you personally know and can vouch for Buff, Tit and Connie’s f’ing Currow?

Comment

Originally posted by Piquet View Post
                            "everywhere" being the on-line equivalent of what used to be known as "The Gutter Press"

I wouldn't like Munsterfans to fall into that category.
                            The high horse brigade is alive and well I see. As far as I can see, the sin here is pissing on someone's leg in public not the consequences.
                            If it was unsubstantiated rumours I'm with you

Comment

Originally posted by The Last Stand View Post

Do you personally know and can vouch for Buff, Tit and Connie’s f’ing Currow?
                              Why is that up to me to vouch for? We are not on the late late here

Comment

Originally posted by Downsouthdukin View Post

Why is that up to me to vouch for? We are not on the late late here
                                And even it was made up by someone it's not slanderous. It would be classified as comedic. There is no doubt the incident happened

Comment

Working...
                                X