Leinster 2018/19

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ormond lad View Post
    Bull **** daithi and if it was Munster doing it there would be no complaints to win something. Boring to you not to most people. And not against spirit of the game at all.
    for another thread but you would have to change laws or at least application of them?
    Good man, you never miss an opportunity to display your ignorance....

1. You can't know if I would complain about endless pick & Jam if it had been Munster doing it to close out a game
    2. I think you'll find the majority of people find 10 plus pick & jam turgid Tugby
    3. 10 years ago when Munster closed out a H cup like this they did change the application of the laws but alas players appear to be allowed to fall off their feet closing off the ball again which is a pity imho.

alas they are just north munster now.......

Comment

Originally posted by Daithi View Post

Good man, you never miss an opportunity to display your ignorance....

1. You can't know if I would complain about endless pick & Jam if it had been Munster doing it to close out a game
      2. I think you'll find the majority of people find 10 plus pick & jam turgid Tugby
      3. 10 years ago when Munster closed out a H cup like this they did change the application of the laws but alas players appear to be allowed to fall off their feet closing off the ball again which is a pity imho.
      Haha you talk about displaying ignorance. you do it all the time on reffing/officials.

Comment

Haha you talk about displaying ignorance. you do it all the time on reffing/officials.
        ​​​​​​when exactly!!

Comment

Time to make some popcorn.

Comment

Bull **** daithi and if it was Munster doing it there would be no complaints to win something. Boring to you not to most people. And not against spirit of the game at all.
            for another thread but you would have to change laws or at least application of them?
            Ah, look, I'm a Leinster fan and it is boring. I'm not complaining, because we're winning, but we've had winning teams in the past who played the game with a more adventurous spirit, as recently as last year. I hope we'll go back to that.

Comment

Leinster Fans calling Munster the “Lady Boys” now!
              It’s gone a full circle and won’t change anytime soon.

Comment

Reading GT in the IT today that Seán O’Brien is a ‘great’ of Irish rugby.

Very good player but with his injury profile (and 56 caps) I am not sure we can call him a great. World class - at his best, absolutely but. Similarly Ferris was potentially a ‘great’. Controversial around here but history will look back on both Heaslip and Rob Kearney as ‘greats’. Subjective I know.

Comment

Originally posted by whimpersnap View Post
                  Ah, look, I'm a Leinster fan and it is boring. I'm not complaining, because we're winning, but we've had winning teams in the past who played the game with a more adventurous spirit, as recently as last year. I hope we'll go back to that.
                  I am not sure Dr. Phil was the best appointment. Rather than looking for space he looks for rights.

Comment

Originally posted by The Last Stand View Post

Very good player but with his injury profile (and 56 caps) I am not sure we can call him a great. World class - at his best, absolutely but. Similarly Ferris was potentially a ‘great’. Controversial around here but history will look back on both Heaslip and Rob Kearney as ‘greats’. Subjective I know.
                    As they ought to be imho, both players careers talk for themselves imho....

Comment

Nice to see Sean O'Brien getting to lift a trophy on his own. That's not an honour bestowed on many Leinster players as generally tradition dictates they're lifted by two. Also nice to see Rob Kearney's handshake with his opposite number after the yellow card incident. A good example for youngsters and demonstrates what a good man he is.
                      "They’re the benchmark that everyone else has to raise their game to meet." Alan Quinlan on Leinster

Comment

Originally posted by blade View Post
                        Leinster Fans calling Munster the “Lady Boys” now!
                        It’s gone a full circle and won’t change anytime soon.
                        Not buying that. Twas The Mule himself who coined that phrase about his own. It's permanent too.

Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
                        Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

Originally posted by Miguel Sanchez View Post

Not buying that. Twas The Mule himself who coined that phrase about his own. It's permanent too.
                          As the old saying goes “If the shorts and shoes with no socks fit”
                          “One, Fineen needs to be louder, angrier, and have access to a time machine. Two, whenever Fineen’s not on field, all the other players should be asking 'Where's Fineen?

Comment

Gorgeous Rob gets extension to his national contract .... well deserved I say
                            “One, Fineen needs to be louder, angrier, and have access to a time machine. Two, whenever Fineen’s not on field, all the other players should be asking 'Where's Fineen?

Comment

Originally posted by The Last Stand View Post

SOB did miss a lot of big games in green but at provincial level and for the Lions he has had huge impact in the biggest games. Perhaps being of a great of Irish rugby isn't just based on the games played in Green.

The most decorated player in the history of the national team and a test centurion are greats of Irish rugby before you even start to look at the fact that they are both test lions who went on multiple tours and and all those Heineken cup medals.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Konys barmy army View Post

SOB did miss a lot of big games in green but at provincial level and for the Lions he has had huge impact in the biggest games. Perhaps being of a great of Irish rugby isn't just based on the games played in Green.

The most decorated player in the history of the national team and a test centurion are greats of Irish rugby before you even start to look at the fact that they are both test lions who went on multiple tours and and all those Heineken cup medals.
                                Ian Dowling has Heineken cup medals
                                Only fools and drunks argue over everything. If you don’t have a hangover the next day you’re not the drunk...

Comment

Working...
                                X