Leinster 2018/19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AdolphusGrigson View Post

As predicted Leo has had his arshe(righty) smacked - and sent out to publicly apologise.
    Yawn, the faux outrage exhibited by Munster fans who just want an excuse to have a go at Leinster is laughable.

It was a stupid thing to say and he apologized to anybody who may of been offended. He didn’t insult anybody’s beliefs or religion. If some footballer wants to make statements about this in the media in an attempt to become relevant for the first time since the 70s best of luck to him.
    “One, Fineen needs to be louder, angrier, and have access to a time machine. Two, whenever Fineen’s not on field, all the other players should be asking 'Where's Fineen?

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Konys barmy army View Post

Yawn, the faux outrage exhibited by Munster fans who just want an excuse to have a go at Leinster is laughable.

It was a stupid thing to say and he apologized to anybody who may of been offended. He didn’t insult anybody’s beliefs or religion. If some footballer wants to make statements about this in the media in an attempt to become relevant for the first time since the 70s best of luck to him.
      He apologised belatedly. There was no criticism in the IT, that was very poor from both him and the paper (indy was the same).

He should have apologised immediately.

I'm a big fan of Leo's but that does not mean he is above criticism and doesn't deserve to have his arshe kicked.

​​​​​​It is difficult to believe he didn't realise how his words would be interpreted - that is very poor for someone in his position and very disappointing in that he normally conducts himself extremely well.

​​​​​​#GiveLeinsterTheHCupNow

Originally Posted by mr chips
      AG gets the responses he does because he is a journalist..

Comment

He apologised belatedly. There was no criticism in the IT, that was very poor from both him and the paper (indy was the same).

He should have apologised immediately.

I'm a big fan of Leo's but that does not mean he is above criticism and doesn't deserve to have his arshe kicked.

​​​​​​It is difficult to believe he didn't realise how his words would be interpreted - that is very poor for someone in his position and very disappointing in that he normally conducts himself extremely well.
        Maybe there was no criticism because it’s a complete non event. They’re was no mass outcry from the supposed offended. It was addressed at the next time he spoke to the media.

Wont someone please think of the children!!
        “One, Fineen needs to be louder, angrier, and have access to a time machine. Two, whenever Fineen’s not on field, all the other players should be asking 'Where's Fineen?

Comment

Maybe there was no criticism because it’s a complete non event. They’re was no mass outcry from the supposed offended. It was addressed at the next time he spoke to the media.

Wont someone please think of the children!!
          The 'supposed offended' as you refer to them realise that Leo's comments had to be ignored rather than adding fuel to the fire.

The fact you use the term 'supposed offended' shows you don't grasp the stupidity of what Leo said.

The fact that he publicly apologised shows at least someone in Leinster rugby had a bit more sense than Leo.

Comment

The 'supposed offended' as you refer to them realise that Leo's comments had to be ignored rather than adding fuel to the fire.

The fact you use the term 'supposed offended' shows you don't grasp the stupidity of what Leo said.

The fact that he publicly apologised shows at least someone in Leinster rugby had a bit more sense than Leo.
            Or maybe they took it as a stupid joke and weren't offended and are more worried about the game. Either way Munster fans seem more worked up about this than Glasgow fans which leads me to question the motives of the comments.

Now you have a convoluted reason why the offended don’t appear offended but really are.

Heres Leo’s apology ..... hardy Lance going on Opera stuff.

“Just so that we’re all aware, it was a throwaway remark, it was made in jest and I didn’t mean to offend anyone.

“For any individuals that I did offend, I apologise to them.”

Just for the record if any Individuals reading my comments on this matter are offended by them I apologize to them.

Comment

Or maybe they took it as a stupid joke and weren't offended and are more worried about the game. Either way Munster fans seem more worked up about this than Glasgow fans which leads me to question the motives of the comments.

Now you have a convoluted reason why the offended don’t appear offended but really are.

Heres Leo’s apology ..... hardy Lance going on Opera stuff.

“Just so that we’re all aware, it was a throwaway remark, it was made in jest and I didn’t mean to offend anyone.

“For any individuals that I did offend, I apologise to them.”

Just for the record if any Individuals reading my comments on this matter are offended by them I apologize to them.
              If you think ignoring a stupid remark so as not to escalate the situation is convoluted? You must find a lot of simple things very complicated.

Leo has learned his lesson and apologised for his stupidity.

Time to move on.

​​​​​​​

Comment

Yawn indeed ,one or 2 comments by individuals and its now faux outrage by munsterfans.
                had a look on the babblers over on the brook and they were a lot more exercised by the whole thing .
                Weird you have to come onto munsterfans to complain , faux outrage mabye ?
                Still there's a light I hold before me
                You're the measure of my dreams
                The measure of my dreams.

Comment

Going to be interesting to see how the line out goes today without Toner. Glasgow have the forwards to compete with Ryan. Cronin can have trouble when he is under pressure and Leinster, like Ireland use the LO as the start of multi phase attacks.

Comment

Glasgow to win by 3.

Comment

High tackles by Leinster. Nigel not interested
                      "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Sexton misses a penalty. Front of posts but closer to 10m line
                        "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Comment

Glasgow hooker hits Leinster scrum half when he’s not looking, off the ball. Should be a YC

Comment

Result, penalty only. Nigel reckons he thought he was going for the ball

Comment

Johnny having a mare
                              Anybody who sees a psychiatrist would want their head examined. &nb sp;Henry Ford

Comment

Yeah lots of very loose passes. Can see why he was dropped for Munster game

Comment

Working...
                                X