X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post

If the boo fits, as they say........
    We’re you saying Boo or Bo-urns?
    “One, Fineen needs to be louder, angrier, and have access to a time machine. Two, whenever Fineen’s not on field, all the other players should be asking 'Where's Fineen?

Comment

Cian Healy signs new contract for couple more years
      Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

Comment

Kearney unhappy with terms offered according to the national broadcaster.
        Off to France post RWC?
        Gwan Joe!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sulla View Post
          Cian Healy signs new contract for couple more years
          Along with 30 others, or was it 13?
          Gwan Joe!!

Comment

Originally posted by ustix View Post

Along with 30 others, or was it 13?
            21 new contracts and RobK ain't one.. sounds like a song ..

Comment

Originally posted by ustix View Post
              Kearney unhappy with terms offered according to the national broadcaster.
              Off to France post RWC?
              No chance the IRFU will make him any sort of offer at 33 years of age. Cant see Leinster doing so either, when he doesnt exactly play that many for us.

Comment

Maybe stay on for a while in Japan, post RWC?
                Gwan Joe!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sulla View Post

21 new contracts and RobK ain't one.. sounds like a song ..
                  We should offer him a contract. 4 more years.

Comment

Originally posted by The Last Stand View Post

We should offer him a contract. 4 more years.
                    Player and defence coach..

Comment

You would be concerned, if Rob disappears, for those on here who normally spend so much time on his case...

except...

there will still be the boul Dave to rattle on about.
                      ​​​​​​#GiveLeinsterTheHCupNow

Originally Posted by mr chips
                      AG gets the responses he does because he is a journalist..

Comment

I’m only getting around to reading what Leo said about Rangers / Celtic and the Glasgow rugby fans. It hasn’t been big news here but what a stupid topic to touch, something that Glasgow will surely use.

Comment

Such is the gap between the likes of saracens and leinster i would be surprised to see glasgow within 20 points at ft ,the hottest of favourites . Neutral venue too means no advantage for glasgow in their own city
                          Still there's a light I hold before me
                          You're the measure of my dreams
                          The measure of my dreams.

Comment

Originally posted by theghost View Post
                            Such is the gap between the likes of saracens and leinster i would be surprised to see glasgow within 20 points at ft ,the hottest of favourites . Neutral venue too means no advantage for glasgow in their own city
                            Leinster have had two big games on the bounce, Glasgow had a handy run out the last day, will be full
                            of confidence, the opportunity to win a trophy in their own town is massive, toner is missing which weakens their backrow and disrupts massively their setpiece. A tight affair methinks and a home win for Munster and Leinster to have a equal trophy tally at the end of the season.

Comment

Glasgow must be favourites, they'll either have to implode or Leinster will have to have their best game of season for an Irish win.

Leinster are good, but Glasgow are the form team and are at home

If Leinster make the same number of mistakes they made last week (especially in the first half) Glasgow will punish them

Watch out for a few intercept tries off Luke McGrath's ball

Comment

Must dust off my kilt and sporran for Saturday.
                                Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
                                Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

Working...
                                X