The rugby Ulster play - Season 2018/19 - SEE MOD note post 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jagawayagain View Post

Yes, but one promising 10 out, one in is a bit odd- quite a vote of confidence in BJ. Mind you our northern cousins do like a King Billy.
    For whatever reason they didn’t really seem to rate McPhillips so he probably decided he was just going to slip further down the pecking order with Bill coming in. Probably the right call for him, if he can get game time in Leicester.

Seemed a useful enough player to me. Shame for him that he had to leave to make way for a player from another province but that’s how the system here works now. It’s a tough business.

Comment

Originally posted by Munsterboy View Post

For whatever reason they didn’t really seem to rate McPhillips so he probably decided he was just going to slip further down the pecking order with Bill coming in. Probably the right call for him, if he can get game time in Leicester.

Seemed a useful enough player to me. Shame for him that he had to leave to make way for a player from another province but that’s how the system here works now. It’s a tough business.
      Looked good to me too. If he has to do a runner - glad to see him go to Leicester.

Aaron Sexton looks like some player so hopefully we will see Bill having a run out with him during the world cup.
      ​​​​​​#GiveLeinsterTheHCupNow

Originally Posted by mr chips
      AG gets the responses he does because he is a journalist..

Comment

Working...
      X