The rugby Ulster play - Season 2018/19 - SEE MOD note post 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sulla View Post

Yes, but he isn't... he's from the South.. or Eire, according to many up there

See some of same doubting Zebo comments also surfaced on Leinsterfans, again nothing to do with race just the colour of his first jersey of course
    Didn't take long to play the nordie sectarian card. Good man.

Commemorate Nevin Spence here -
    http://www.mycharity.ie/event/munste..._nevin_spence/

Comment

Originally posted by hellovating View Post

this post really hasn't aged well...
      You reckon? Still waiting for an official complaint to the EPCR and UR. Racisim is deplorable, making vague accusations about it on social media rather than going through the channels so the scum bags can be found isn't helpful.
      Commemorate Nevin Spence here -
      http://www.mycharity.ie/event/munste..._nevin_spence/

Comment

Originally posted by Jackie Brown View Post

You reckon? Still waiting for an official complaint to the EPCR and UR. Racisim is deplorable, making vague accusations about it on social media rather than going through the channels so the scum bags can be found isn't helpful.
        Yeah, I reckon. Its appalling. Both in tone and content.

Comment

I read a couple of days ago that a group of Ulster supporters had made a formal complaint to Ulster Rugby about a specific individual, which would contradict the notion that they're all a bunch of bigots but would also tend to indicate that such an incident did take place. Seems that the incident was also confirmed as having happened by presenters on BT's rugby roundup show for the weekend's action - hadn't posted that here when I read about it because I didn't see the programme myself.
          Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackie Brown View Post

Didn't take long to play the nordie sectarian card. Good man.

A classic, coming from your sudden resurrection in this thread.
            Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

Comment

Jackie you and the other Ulster posters add a lot to the site (as do many of the Connacht fans and even some of the eastern ones) but the comment wasn't great and while naturally defensive, still was OTT imho.
              Seven social sins: politics without principles, wealth without work, pleasure without conscience, knowledge without character, commerce without morality, science without humanity, and worship without sacrifice

Comment

Ulster fans putting all of their scrutiny on the alleged victim... can't remember where I've heard that one before.

Comment

Originally posted by whimpersnap View Post
                  Ulster fans putting all of their scrutiny on the alleged victim... can't remember where I've heard that one before.
                  Scrutiny? No way, that's terrible.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Piss poor twice from Marty Moore. First a terrible pass on the attack that nearly gave away a try at the other end, then another lazy offload to kill the counter attack.

Comment

It’s scary how good stockdale is going to be.

Comment

Originally posted by whimpersnap View Post
                        Piss poor twice from Marty Moore. First a terrible pass on the attack that nearly gave away a try at the other end, then another lazy offload to kill the counter attack.
                        Wasn’t he the next big thing in Leinster before Tadhg came along. Was supppsed to take over from mike Ross wasn’t he.

Comment

Originally posted by BigLad View Post

Wasn’t he the next big thing in Leinster before Tadhg came along. Was supppsed to take over from mike Ross wasn’t he.
                          He was living up to it for a time but got injured and never got back there. Question marks over his willingness to stay in shape too.

Comment

Scarlets 13-5 up in Paris. They're Scarlets, so they won't last the distance, but an opportunity for Ulster.

Comment

Error ridden game so far. 3-0 30mins

Comment

Cooney is a big loss to them, Freddie burns isn’t up to this level and the new kid on the wing is fierce dodgy under high ball.

ulster want to go up about 3 gears for the second half or they are done for

Comment

Working...
                                X