No announcement yet.

The rugby Ulster play - Season 2018/19 - SEE MOD note post 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ulster supporters booing Zebo? I’m shocked.
    The Maul is Back!! LONG LIVE THE MAUL!!

Stringer is bigger even than his own immense shadow. Pound for pound, he is the best tackler in the world. If you put him into bag of cats he\'d come out without a scratch. He was hit very late for Murphy\'s try. And when he got up, as we knew he would, the crowd cried his name as if he had just fixed the economy.Billy Keane-After Munster\'s famous loss to the AB\'s.

The Bull-Truly irreplaceable, a mountain of a man. 100 caps!!

Comment

Originally posted by Stringer9 View Post
      I thought Zebo was helping Ulster out with his defensive work there

Comment

Originally posted by Stringer9 View Post
        WHat's that all about?
        Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Originally posted by mr chips View Post
          WHat's that all about?
          Who knows, but they’ve booed him every time he’s gotten the ball.

Stringer is bigger even than his own immense shadow. Pound for pound, he is the best tackler in the world. If you put him into bag of cats he\'d come out without a scratch. He was hit very late for Murphy\'s try. And when he got up, as we knew he would, the crowd cried his name as if he had just fixed the economy.Billy Keane-After Munster\'s famous loss to the AB\'s.

Comment

Got away with Stockdale's try, how that it wasn't obvious is a mystery. Good for the lead though, and the way things have gone I wouldn't back Racing to pull it back.

... And as soon as I say it Vakatawa walks in.
            "There are probably more annoying things than being hectored about African development by a wealthy Irish rock star in a cowboy hat, but I can't think of one at the moment"

Paul Theroux

Comment

`Vakatawa through three piss poor tackles to get Racing on the board. 15-5.

Comment

WHat's that all about?
                Because he's a foreigner.

Comment

WHat's that all about?
                  The gloating in Paris? Fairly needless and looks bad on them though.
                  "There are probably more annoying things than being hectored about African development by a wealthy Irish rock star in a cowboy hat, but I can't think of one at the moment"

Paul Theroux

Comment

Zebo try.

Comment

WHat's that all about?
                      His insensitive gloating of Lowry in Paris
                      "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Four tries and no conversions so far.

Comment

Zeeb out
                          "To be energetic and self-sufficing is to be happy; but while one desire remains in the heart happiness may not come there. For to desire is to be incomplete: it is the badge of dependence, the signal of unhappiness, and to be freed from that is to be freed from every fetter that can possibly be forged." (James Stephens, Deirdre)

Comment

Oh là là, Jacob!!!!
                            "To be energetic and self-sufficing is to be happy; but while one desire remains in the heart happiness may not come there. For to desire is to be incomplete: it is the badge of dependence, the signal of unhappiness, and to be freed from that is to be freed from every fetter that can possibly be forged." (James Stephens, Deirdre)

Comment

Brilliant try for Stockdale
                              "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Stockdale gets the bounce again. Great try.

Comment

Working...
                                X