No announcement yet.

The rugby Ulster play - Season 2018/19 - SEE MOD note post 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nailbiting finish in the end! Ulster win it 24-25. That's a game they definitely would have lost last season, and even in the first month of this season. Addison MOTM.
    Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Well done ulster, 5-1 away from home is a great redult

Comment

Perhaps seeing the value of Tadhg Beirne tonight?
        I am the million man.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
          Perhaps seeing the value of Tadhg Beirne tonight?
          And John Barclay

Comment

Didn't realise Ulster hadn't won over there for 6 years. Between last week's comeback and tonight's away win (even against an unusually error-prone Scarlets), this couple of post-AI fixtures could mark something of a turnaround in their fortunes. Definitely makes our game in Belfast a more interesting proposition.
            Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Nice to see Ulster winning over in Wales. Best pushing on but still very important to Ulster,

Comment

Great game Rory Best. The oul fella is still a hell of a player and leader. Tremendous away win against one of the best footballing sides in Europe.
                Erse end of nowhere

Comment

Originally posted by hellovating View Post

And John Barclay
                  Who else were scarlets missing?
                  Shingler
                  Halfpenny
                  Jake Ball

Comment

Did Cooney miss 3 of 4 conversions? Last one hit the post..

Comment

He missed at least 3 kicks, can't remember now if one was a penalty or not. The wind was a factor for at least two of those though - the first in particular looked to be perfectly on target until a strong gust just snatched it across the front of the posts.
                      Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Will Rory last another 10 months??? He has some focused drive..and leadership at 36! but probably has only 10 to 20 starting games left?

Comment

Originally posted by mr chips View Post
                          He missed at least 3 kicks, can't remember now if one was a penalty or not. The wind was a factor for at least two of those though - the first in particular looked to be perfectly on target until a strong gust just snatched it across the front of the posts.
                          Very tough kicks with the wind, and the one he missed second half was out in the corner and hit the post. He played well, Ulster played well, but Scarlets have got some problems. Maybe injuries are a factor but poor discipline suggests there is something wrong in the camp.

Comment

Ulster try v Racing!
                            Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Brilliant start by Ulster, looking good so far. Are Racing up for this today?

8-0, 10 mins
                              "I don't believe in fairytales," O'Connell once told me, "even though it feels like I've been lucky enough to live through a few. However it ends, I'll feel lucky."
                              Donald McRae, Guardian Rugby, October 2015

Comment

Great start from Ulster.

Comment

Working...
                                X