Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
    Boooooooooooo
    Have had a good wedge on Munster tomorrow. Def the value bet. Reckon the likes of Caberry at FB and Lowe are serious weaknesses.

Comment

Ryan Wilson giving us serious respect in his post match interview there.
      "It’s not the team you support, it’s the club you should support. The team on the pitch will ebb and flow because that’s the nature of sport. No team has ever been successful decade on decade. The club has the history and that’s the passion you should have."

Comment

Originally posted by Isa View Post
        Have had a good wedge on Munster tomorrow. Def the value bet. Reckon the likes of Caberry at FB and Lowe are serious weaknesses.
        Careful, you'll never get those stains out of your wigwam
        "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Glasgow season went badly down the drain after they folded in Europe. They weee excellent before Christmas- levity very hard to like. Sell out 10000 crowd incidentally- nice the send the majority home moaning. Another reds win tomorrow!

Comment

General theme of the post match interviews there was that the scarlets have a mountain to climb against Leinster in the final.
            "It’s not the team you support, it’s the club you should support. The team on the pitch will ebb and flow because that’s the nature of sport. No team has ever been successful decade on decade. The club has the history and that’s the passion you should have."

Comment

Subtle

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk
              He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Isa View Post
                We will hammer these Welsh clowns if we get past our turnip cousins!
                Like ye did last year?

Comment

Originally posted by Jenta View Post
                  General theme of the post match interviews there was that the scarlets have a mountain to climb against Leinster in the final.
                  Ah well, if they’re overconfident facing us we can help them to adjust ...

Comment

Quite the headline

https://www.rte.ie/sport/rugby/2018/...-carpet-burns/
                    When things go wrong, blame McGahan

Comment

But how come the Glesga bums didnae burn?

Unless they dip their body in Irn Bru or something just before the match?

Comment

Originally posted by acskerries View Post
                        But how come the Glesga bums didnae burn?

Unless they dip their body in Irn Bru or something just before the match?
                        ‘Tis a strange one. Wondering if it’s worse in warm weather/sunshine.

I played on an artificial pitch in Canada years ago (one usually used for American football) and the burns were painful. I thought the new pitches were a lot better though.

Comment

Originally posted by Munsterboy View Post
                          ‘Tis a strange one. Wondering if it’s worse in warm weather/sunshine.

I played on an artificial pitch in Canada years ago (one usually used for American football) and the burns were painful. I thought the new pitches were a lot better though.
                          Artificial pitches are much more advanced these days, still I'd have expected the pitch should have been watered in advance. Perhaps Glasgow took a strategic not too

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk
                          Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

Comment

Originally posted by Sulla View Post
                            Artificial pitches are much more advanced these days, still I'd have expected the pitch should have been watered in advance. Perhaps Glasgow took a strategic not too

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk
                            yeah, but if so, would that not have impacted their own players as well as the opposition?

Comment

Originally posted by acskerries View Post
                              yeah, but if so, would that not have impacted their own players as well as the opposition?
                              All their players probably went on the end of season piss up straight away, and have no idea where or who gave them their carpet burns
                              Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

Comment

Working...
                              X