X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AdolphusGrigson
    replied
    Originally posted by Daithi View Post
    Would it not be better going to a rugby city though?!?

E.g. Any one of the 6Ns capitals, or the secondary cities that have good enough rugby stadia, connectivity and accommodation,etc

P.s. Personally I'd love to go to Rome for a European final
    Loads of Spanish were there in Bilbao - unfortunately for a really sheeet game (much much better on Friday). So don't think a rugby city is strictly necessary - just a venue that it is interesting and can reasonably guarantee a full house(though difficult if 2 french teams etc).

But yep, agree, Rome should be next up.

Leave a comment:

• neliog93
    replied

E.g. Any one of the 6Ns capitals, or the secondary cities that have good enough rugby stadia, connectivity and accommodation,etc

There's been mutterings of Marseilles in 2020 (no thanks, dodgy and one of the few cities in the South of France not obsessed with rugby). There were previously plans to have it in the San Siro so if it's Italy more likely to be there. And long-term they want to have one in the States.

Leave a comment:

• Daithi
    replied
    Originally posted by AdolphusGrigson View Post
    Bilbao was a great place for a final - Barcelona or Amsterdam after Newcastle please.

Leave a comment:

• AdolphusGrigson
    replied
    Bilbao was a great place for a final - Barcelona or Amsterdam after Newcastle please.

Leave a comment:

• AdolphusGrigson
    replied
    Don't know if mentioned earlier but the booing of Barnes by Leinster fans (as well as Racing) when he went to get his medal was really poor. Not that he was great but seemed way over the top.

Haven't seen it mentioned in the media?

Leave a comment:

• Munsterboy
    replied
    Originally posted by neliog93 View Post
    Toner legitimately competed for the ball in the air (yes on the ball all the time and his hands even touched the ball). He didn't intentionally take Ryan out, in the process of going for the ball the players clashed in mid-air and Ryan happened to come off worse. Shouldn't have even been a penalty.
    They didn't "clash". Toner didn't get near the ball so he gave Ryan's arm a little tug in the air, causing him to fall shoulder first from a height. Dangerous play.

Leave a comment:

• Daithi
    replied
    Originally posted by The Last Stand View Post
    Congratulations - you are on ignore. You are A nasty piece of work. I challenged your bad analysis and you have turned into a bully and very insulting. Life is too short to deal with the likes of you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nope, you misquoted my analysis and then challenged that (i.e. your creation) and tried to pin that on me.

To compound this, when I pointed that out to you, you refused to simply apologise, or say fair cop, or whatever, instead you had a go at me for the way I pointed that out to you .

I'm genuinely sorry you feel offended, I don't seek to offend anyone tbh, but I make no apology for standing up for myself or my expressed opinion.

Have a think about it and I suggest, let's leave it there, where it belongs, behind us.
    Last edited by Daithi; 15th-May-2018, 10:44.

Leave a comment:

• The Last Stand
    replied
    The Nigels Final- Leinster v Racing 92

That would explain a lot:

The LS = Gerry SF Adams

'i don't accept that boundary ', classic
    Congratulations - you are on ignore. You are A nasty piece of work. I challenged your bad analysis and you have turned into a bully and very insulting. Life is too short to deal with the likes of you.

Last edited by The Last Stand; 15th-May-2018, 09:45.

Leave a comment:

• Daithi
    replied
    Originally posted by whimpersnap View Post
    That would explain a lot:

The LS = Gerry SF Adams

'i don't accept that boundary ', classic

Leave a comment:

• neliog93
    replied
    Originally posted by Munsterboy View Post
    Looked like he did the shoulder when Toner took him out in the air and he landed on it from a height (was surprised that bit of dangerous play was only punished with a penalty by the way).
    Toner legitimately competed for the ball in the air (yes on the ball all the time and his hands even touched the ball). He didn't intentionally take Ryan out, in the process of going for the ball the players clashed in mid-air and Ryan happened to come off worse. Shouldn't have even been a penalty.

Leave a comment:

• Munsterboy
    replied
    Originally posted by jagawayagain View Post
    he certainly looked to be carrying an arm- an earlier report said it was a leg injury, mind you, French teams seem to get confused between upper and lower body injuries.
    Looked like he did the shoulder when Toner took him out in the air and he landed on it from a height (was surprised that bit of dangerous play was only punished with a penalty by the way).

Leave a comment:

• jagawayagain
    replied
    Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
    Truly, this shows a level of hatred for Leinster all of us should aspire to.

He will ignore medical advice, and incredible pain just to have a chance to beat the bastards.

Think long and hard about that webmong. Remember the pitch hedges.
    he certainly looked to be carrying an arm- an earlier report said it was a leg injury, mind you, French teams seem to get confused between upper and lower body injuries.

Leave a comment:

• whimpersnap
    replied
    Originally posted by The Last Stand View Post
    I don’t accept that boundary.

Leave a comment:

• The Last Stand
    replied
    Originally posted by Piquet View Post
    The school in question is not a quirk, it is in County Offaly.
    I don’t accept that boundary.

Leave a comment:

• Reggie P
    replied
    Originally posted by Piquet View Post
    According to Rugby Lad, Donnacha broke his Collar Bone on Saturday.

Dey make'em tuff in Naynagh.
    Jaysus they must make them tough in Tipp ,broke both my collar bones,one playing GAA,the other playing Rugby,I went straight off both times.
    That was a long time ago but still remember it was bloody agony.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X