The Nigels Final- Leinster v Racing 92

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Nigels Final- Leinster v Racing 92

Game thread. I wonder have Graham Henry's Leinster flown Graham Henry into Bilbao to lift the cup with Isa Nacewa/Johnny Sexton. It will undoubtedly be his greatest achievement.
    The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Leinster have been blessed with injuries, I expect them to beat Racing handy enough.

Comment

Is Donncha Ryan fit? And selected?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

Leinster (v Racing 92): R Kearney; J Larmour, G Ringrose, R Henshaw, I Nacewa; J Sexton, L McGrath; C Healy, S Cronin, T Furlong; D Toner, J Ryan; S Fardy, D Leavy, J Murphy.
          Replacements: James Tracy, Jack McGrath, Andrew Porter, Rhys Ruddock, Jack Conan, Jamison Gibson-Park, Joey Carbery, Rory O’Loughlin

Racing 92: Louis Dupichot; Teddy Thomas, Virimi Vakatawa, Henry Chavancy, Marc Andreu; Pat Lambie, Teddy Iribaren; Eddy Ben Arous, Camille Chat, Cedate Gomes Sa, Donnacha Ryan, Leone Nakarawa, Wenceslas Lauret, Bernard Le Roux, Yannick Nyanga
          Replacements: Ole Avei, Vasil Kakovin, Census Johnston, Boris Palu, Baptiste Chouzenoux, Antoine Gibert, Dan Carter, Joe Rokocoko
          Munster – Champions of Europe 2006, 2008, 2019.

Comment

The Scott Fardy thing is a bit a of a joke really.

Comment

Lets see how Joey gets on against Dan in the final 20 if there is a singe score in the game.

I'm sure Leo and Stuart will trust him, him being so fantastic after all.

Comment

Surprised Imhoff didn't make the bench. One of the best finishers in Europe.
                He's a guy who gets up at six o'clock in the morning regardless of what time it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Lad View Post
                  The Scott Fardy thing is a bit a of a joke really.
                  What thing?

Comment

I think it could be a cracking game of Rugby. Ultimate Rugby isn't even listing the game for some reason??

Is Kick Off at 17:45 Bilbaloan time or GMT?

Comment

Originally posted by Corcíoch View Post
                      I think it could be a cracking game of Rugby. Ultimate Rugby isn't even listing the game for some reason??

5:45pm Bilbao Time

Comment

Originally posted by Tobyglen View Post
                        Leinster have been blessed with injuries, I expect them to beat Racing handy enough.
                        Well, apart from having to completely rebuild their back row.

Comment

Originally posted by Corcíoch View Post

No need to even tune in Corcy, the Blue Swiss watch that is Graham's Henry's Conveyor Belt of Leinster is merely going to turn up - win easily - shake hands handsomely and then prepare to beat Munster in their home stable.

A fait accompli
                          I am the million man.

Comment

Originally posted by ackbar View Post
                            Well, apart from having to completely rebuild their back row.
                            That was ‘just in time delivery’.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
                              No need to even tune in Corcy, the Blue Swiss watch that is Graham's Henry's Conveyor Belt of Leinster is merely going to turn up - win easily - shake hands handsomely and then prepare to beat Munster in their home stable.

A fait accompli
                              Blatant iascaireacht aside.... :-)

I'm genuinely looking forward to it. I think it will be a great game and I'm hoping for a Leinster win for Ireland and a Pro 14 clean sweep in Europe. (It's what the fans want!!!)

I think it will be a game even a neutral will enjoy.

I'll worry about the 4 stars **** later!
                              Last edited by Corcíoch; 11th-May-2018, 21:23.

Comment

Working...
                              X