Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will you support in the Champions Cup final?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who will you support in the Champions Cup final?

The Irish team or the local boy?
    Leinster
    39.13%
    Donnacha Ryan
    60.87%

Why is there no Matt Williams option?
    "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

tough one, Leinster townie shapers or Nenagh Parisian nouveau-shaper

Comment

Racing

Comment

Leinster, we support a lot of the team in the green shirt. they seem a sound bunch of lads

Comment

If Ryan wins it. Are there many players that have won two cups, 10 years apart?

Comment

Leinster. Homegrown over money any day. Irish over French too btw

Although if Racing do win it I'll be happy for Donnacha! Some silver lining alright
              Last edited by ephileth; 24th-April-2018, 06:47.
              Good things happen to those who wait, though mostly much too late.

Comment

Leinster but if Racing win then fair play. Money bags but they have been good to us as a club.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Leinster.

Insufferable as some of their supporters and the media will be if they win, they’re Irish, they’re largely home grown, and they’re just better.

Comment

sorry but racing . I dont buy in to this we are all one country , we are all Irish thing that was shoved down my throat , its all good for irish rugby lecture . It all started with sextons roar down at ROG at Croke park and it continues today with the Dublin journalism calling Leinster champions elect etc . The kiwi media even doesnt carry on at this rate . It is just too hard to cheer them on ! Go Racing !

Comment

Is Sean Cronin the only Munster man in the Leinster squad?

Furlong's mother is from Whiddy Island, and he uncle basically runs the ferry, the bar, the bike hire etc on the island.

Comment

can't support Leinster..i've literally never watched them and and wanted them to win...it came close in their final against Northampton but my tune changed when they got back into it.

Comment

Originally posted by BigLad View Post
                          sorry but racing . I dont buy in to this we are all one country , we are all Irish thing that was shoved down my throat , its all good for irish rugby lecture . It all started with sextons roar down at ROG at Croke park and it continues today with the Dublin journalism calling Leinster champions elect etc . The kiwi media even doesnt carry on at this rate . It is just too hard to cheer them on ! Go Racing !
                          Hard to shout against the likes of Furlong, Cronin, Henshaw vrs the Parisians.

Comment

Leinster. Frankly this is a great team that has been largely developed through their own schools and clubs. Fardy and Nacewa are the only critical components of the team that are not homegrown (noting Cronin and Henshaw came from outside the Leinster system also but at least in Ireland and went to Leinster or their own choice at relatively young ages). Nacewa is definitely someone who has bought in 100% to the jersey and it wouldn't be fair for a second to describe him as a mercenary. Even if they were not Irish I would support that over any money bags team.

It hurts that they might have four titles when we still only have two but our squad need to use that hurt the same way Leinster did in 09. Our decision makers need to see what is working in their system and adapt it to Munster's situation. Leinster are the benchmark for us now. I'd much prefer we put our energy into rising to that benchmark rather than hoping it falls back to meet us.

Comment

Was talking to someone from south Limerick, who asked surely you would support Leinster in the final because they are Irish. I asked would you support your fellow Munstermen in Cork if they were playing Galway for Liam Mac. Not a hope.

No need to support them because they are Irish, in which case you support the team that you prefer. I'm not a fan of machines. Racing won't win, but there is something likeable about them.
                              Seven social sins: politics without principles, wealth without work, pleasure without conscience, knowledge without character, commerce without morality, science without humanity, and worship without sacrifice

Comment

Working...
                              X