ROG heading to Crusaders...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ROG heading to Crusaders...

well, it's official.. Best of Luck ROG..

Ronan O'Gara will be released from his role at @racing92 at the end of December to take up an assistant coaching position with @crusadersrugby on January 1, 2018
    He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Yes. Very best wishes. 3 years down there and then back to coach Munster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It's an unusual move - a coach going from NH to the SH. Best of luck to him and his family - it's an exciting opportunity.
      Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
      Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

Congrats RoG maybe he can bring some players back for us and not R92

Comment

Munster probably too small a gig for him now.

I could see him heading to a Sarries or a top 10 test side after NZ. He's coached at some high levels so far in his career
          I am the million man.

Comment

He's a shrewd buachaill. Three years at one of the giants of the club games, and a great move for him and the family.

Plus R92 won't be such a draw for our players now. Win win!
            Please support Milford Hospice. Click here to donate.

Comment

Great move for him and his family. Great experience. Best of luck to him
              When their numbers dwindled from 50 to 8, the other dwarves began to suspect Hungry

Comment

I'll ask the question you're all wondering

How close is his house to the training venue?
                I am the million man.

Comment

Guess we won't see him around these parts on TV panels and OTB for a few years - he'll be missed. At least he won't be around to motivate Racing against us in Paris.

Hope he hits it out of the park in NZ!
                  "I don't believe in fairytales," O'Connell once told me, "even though it feels like I've been lucky enough to live through a few. However it ends, I'll feel lucky."
                  Donald McRae, Guardian Rugby, October 2015

Comment

Fair play to him , you get the feeling he thinks he will only do Munster justice if/when he acquires the appropriate experience at a high level.

Comment

Zebo to Crusaders, you heard it here first!

Comment

Might be worth asking Paddy Power on odds on him being Irish Coach - I'd say about 7/1.
                        ​​​​​​#GiveLeinsterTheHCupNow

Originally Posted by mr chips
                        AG gets the responses he does because he is a journalist..

Comment

Originally posted by AdolphusGrigson View Post
                          Might be worth asking Paddy Power on odds on him being Irish Coach - I'd say about 7/1.

he won't be the next head coach without head coach experience.

Comment

In a short statement released on Wednesday morning Racing confirmed that despite the former Munster and Ireland outhalf being under contract until July 2019, he will be released at the end of December. This is because the club “did not want to deprive one of its faithful servants of a great opportunity”.
                            "Some people don't know their easy lives... I wouldn't be so ungrateful" - Fiacre Ryan - #AutismAndMe

Comment

Originally posted by Hugged Rugger View Post
                              In a short statement released on Wednesday morning Racing confirmed that despite the former Munster and Ireland outhalf being under contract until July 2019, he will be released at the end of December. This is because the club “did not want to deprive one of its faithful servants of a great opportunity”.
                              Im sure the current coaching team will be heartbroken about a very ambitious member of their staff leave

Comment

Working...
                              X